Sadam's Hanging....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have worked for a few people with degree's and think they are all that. In truth they didn't have a clue what they were doing. I would rather work for someone who learnt their trade from the ground up than some uni dumb *****, and I have a uni degree. Am working on my post grade degree in ecology and conservation, and work for the army. I have a good education and good mark's, but joined the army as a mean's of earning money while I study. I no a lot of people who have degree's in the army and a few that have masters, and many others are studying whilst working for there country.

you have it very wrong my friend! there is lots of smart people in the army, probably smarter than you. i have alot of friends in the infantry (dumb grunts, you like to call) that have been to uni and have degrees and are getting degrees through the army which they pay for them to do.
you may be abit shocked, but people join for other reasons like serving there country. they dont join because they have nothing else, i have lots of work mates that are tradesmen who were getting payed alot more than what the army are paying them.
so are you calling all the anzacs and all members of the army that have died for our country dumb?
even if they are "dumb", they are serving alot more honorable job and help protect the country that you live in today. there maybe no direct threat to australia today, but when it comes. i bet you wont be winging about "dumb grunts".
you should be a shamed of that comment you made!

Oh gosh, ever heard of a joke? Read my other post.

Yeah. Still, there are a lot of people joining the army because they don't get good marks at school

How about the ones who go to duntroon, and graduate as captains?

How about the SAS?

They are usually some of Australias elite students.

How about the ones who go to duntroon, and graduate as captains?

How about the SAS?

They are usually some of Australias elite students.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about higher ranking people.

it maybe a "joke" now, but it wasnt when you posted it.
i see no smilies or lol.
i think all the defence members on this forum dont take it as a joke!

You're just peeved because you typed all that out :p

A joke oh i get it you say something that is obviously offensive to some ppl and then after you get them worked up you say you didnt mean it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now it's not a joke again?

I'm confused.

IsK

The first couple of things I said were a joke. Then, when everyone decided to be uber-serious, I said, in all seriousness, how I feel about the situation. But yeah, opinions aren't allowed these days, so I guess I should have said nothing at all.

And, just because you want to be serious, koalas aren't endangered.

no i havnt seen the video yet but i heard its on the net somewhere

reece

A joke oh i get it you say something that is obviously offensive to some ppl and then after you get them worked up you say you didnt mean it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just read everything I wrote. My opinion is clear.

The first couple of things I said were a joke. Then, when everyone decided to be uber-serious, I said, in all seriousness, how I feel about the situation. But yeah, opinions aren't allowed these days, so I guess I should have said nothing at all.

And, just because you want to be serious, koalas aren't endangered.

I only asked a question :D

But it doesn't change johnny boys status. :p

IsK

I only asked a question :D

But it doesn't change johnny boys status. :p

IsK

Nah, bet you the Aussies will vote him in for another round.

Especially since everyone calls Rudd 'the polished turd'

Nah, bet you the Aussies will vote him in for another round.

Especially since everyone calls Rudd 'the polished turd'

OOPS! My mistake. I didn't realise you were in touch with everyone :rolleyes:

IsK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back