Sadam's Hanging....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence Forces

I still don't agree with the death penalty and having family members murdered leaves me thinking should the eye for an eye belief come true. :?

I do however stand behind every member of our defence force, no matter what position or rank they hold. I will even encourage my kids to join the defence force. They can get an education. Get a paid apprenticeship far above the pay rate of the mormal. Food, room etc etc etc.

I can't think of anything better. Whether we agree with what has happened we still should back our forces, as it is their job and they are instructed to do what they are asked.

I still don't agree with the death penalty and having family members murdered leaves me thinking should the eye for an eye belief come true. :?

I think there is no place for the Death Penalty within our judicial system. There are far too many flaws that would leave to grave errors being made. Well... more so than are currently made.

However I do believe that justice was served in this particular case.

IsK

Of course you are. But stand by it and perhaps even justify it if confronted. Don't turn around and say it was a joke well after the fact and then say it again after that.

BTW. I have something for you.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Koalas+endangered+species&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

IsK

The first thing I said *was* a joke. The whole 'I'm way too smart for the army' thing. I never thought that.

I later said my real opinion.

And..! With the koalas, I don't agree, that's propaganda. There are so many in some areas that they're eating all the food and if not moved or culled, they will become endangered. Wikipedia has good stats on these things http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koala , 30,000 animals is not endangered.

Actually it costs approx $62,500 in a max security in Vic. So mrmik is pretty much on the ball.

I would rather watch someone suffer in a cell for the rest of their lives than have them executed.
Shane

And you want to pay your taxes to keep that scum alive, with a roof over their heads and free meals. I sure as hell would like to see my tax money spent on better things. Bring in the death penalty. It is our money feeding Ivan Malat and Martin Bryant. Kill the scum I say.

And you want to pay your taxes to keep that scum alive, with a roof over their heads and free meals. I sure as hell would like to see my tax money spent on better things. Bring in the death penalty. It is our money feeding Ivan Malat and Martin Bryant. Kill the scum I say.

I was goin to say something like that but ill let you get flamed instead :)

Bring on the flames then. BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. Like I said I don't want my taxes keeping the [deleted] alive.

:lol: Under the right circumstances I think it's fine. When there are enough witness to a sufficent crime (say, multiple murders) so that it's not 'beyond all reasonable doubt' but definite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing about Saddams death was almost as good as hearing that Leonard Fraser died of a heart attack whilst serving time in prison.For any one not familiar with this man,he was responsible for the brutal murder and rape of a little school girl in Rockhampton a few years back.He also murdered several other women in the area and maybe many more that have not been accounted for yet.The death penalty for these mongrels is the ONLY option.

Hearing about Saddams death was almost as good as hearing that Leonard Fraser died of a heart attack whilst serving time in prison.For any one not familiar with this man,he was responsible for the brutal murder and rape of a little school girl in Rockhampton a few years back.He also murdered several other women in the area and maybe many more that have not been accounted for yet.The death penalty for these mongrels is the ONLY option.

I agree. Why should WE pay thousands of dollars a year to keep rapists, pedaphiles and murders alive? It disgusts me. Anyone that molests, rapes or murders a person does not deserve to live. KILL 'EM ALL....

I agree. Why should WE pay thousands of dollars a year to keep rapists, pedaphiles and murders alive? It disgusts me. Anyone that molests, rapes or murders a person does not deserve to live. KILL 'EM ALL....

If someone murders one person, and is murdered in turn then there's no point. The executioner is just as bad as the murderer. And sex crimes should be sorted with chemical carstration rather than death (in my opinion).

Wonder how different you would feel if this young girl had have been your own daughter?.What this piece of low life did to this child is beyond any ones comprehension,
The details of this case and the events that took place were made public and this story really tore into the heart of the local community. I have had my say and I will now leave it at that but on a final note ....To die of natural causes was too easy a way out for this evil man he should have had the same treatment as Saddam........Scott

If someone murders one person, and is murdered in turn then there's no point. The executioner is just as bad as the murderer. And sex crimes should be sorted with chemical carstration rather than death (in my opinion).

You can't tell me that Anita Cobby's killers or Janine Baldings killers dont deserve the death penalty for what they did. What about Ebony Simpson, the little girl who was molested then thrown into a dam to drown pleading for her life only to have her killer join the search party trying to find her. What if Ebony Simpson was your daughter? One of the men involved in Janine Balding's murder got released on parole only to try abduting another woman from Sutherland station- the same place where they grabbed Janine only 2 days after being released. Scum like this should not be allowed to go on take up taxpayers money when we have spastics on parole boards that allow filth like this to be released.
I can tell you right now if any of these girls were my daughters i would not rest until i put a bullet between the eyes of the people who did this. I'm all for the death penalty.

Simone.

You can't tell me that Anita Cobby's killers or Janine Baldings killers dont deserve the death penalty for what they did. What about Ebony Simpson, the little girl who was molested then thrown into a dam to drown pleading for her life only to have her killer join the search party trying to find her. What if Ebony Simpson was your daughter? One of the men involved in Janine Balding's murder got released on parole only to try abduting another woman from Sutherland station- the same place where they grabbed Janine only 2 days after being released. Scum like this should not be allowed to go on take up taxpayers money when we have spastics on parole boards that allow filth like this to be released.
I can tell you right now if any of these girls were my daughters i would not rest until i put a bullet between the eyes of the people who did this. I'm all for the death penalty.

Simone.

I don't know about every case, but Gandhi was right when he said 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'. Mulitple murders, fine. Danger to society after one murder, keep them locked up because the executioner would be doing the exact same thing as the murderer. Besides, people who use cruelty in murder are often sociopaths or have some sort of other mental illness. I'm not saying release them for that reason, obviously the have to be kept away from society to protect society, but I know I wouldn't want my daughter killed if she killed another person because she had no idea what she was doing, or, she was sociopathic and couldn't have any sense of feelings about the situation.

It would be pretty simple really if you dont want to get executed dont kill anyone, if you kill someone it is taken that you want to be executed, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back