Sadam's Hanging....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny

i didnt kill anyone
lol

What you find funny about MURDER (the death of a human being) I find confusing. Ther is nothing fuuny, NOW, or never will be about Murder. I have seen the footage as I have many death scenes and there is nothing funny about it.

Cris who are we worried about that is going to attack us?
if its some two bit country like which they are all around us we will be fine with our 'small' but highly significant allies.
However if its China....it will be a World War and everybody will be in it anyways so why suck up to US?

Ppl are the most likely thing to attack us, most likely driven by religion in the next war rather than politics and racial biggotry as seen in other recent major wars.

Indonesia is one country that may pose a potential threat if we didnt have america we would just be like east timor, ache(spelling) or west papua.

Apart from the Uk what are our other allies worthy of mention?

Leighr33... If china attacks anyone it will be world war 3 and it will be something to forget cos it wont be pretty and millions of lives will be lost....

Earthling... As for other countries attacking us, Indoniesia - being our closest neighbour - has an army AT LEAST twice the size of ours, and you say the measly countries around us wont do us any harm Indonesia has the capability of cripiling us

Dynback As for your comments - how about you do your research before sprouting off that Sedam has only killed 113 people.

Being a member of the ADF personally i am scared of the possibility of some of our closet neighbours invading as they did in previous times as it would leave Australia in the position of seriously need of the alies that we are backing up in the current wars.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously think Indonesia would attack us???????????
Dont tell me you believe "The Muslims are going to get us!" poooo?
I remember a guy telli ng me that newyears2000. i believed it too...till I decided to find out the truth.
Do some reading on the true Muslim not the radical and you may change your mind.
Unless of course we as Christians upset them....which is certainly possible in our fear.

We are a lot better then east timor or west papua. How can you compare Australia to them? No similairities at all. we have an Army, Airforce, and navy far superiour then both of those countries put together and times by 100.
Have you seen what the Indonesian army/airforce/navy is made up of? How they are armed? the logistics would be not doable on their behalf at the moment. They would need a huge navy and a damn sight bigger Airforce then what they have now.
Far from adequate in fighting us, especially with our supprt from other countries thrown in for good measure.

Countries that would support us? Well as long as we dont [deleted] to many off with our 'supporting role' in Iraq we could get UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, France, Phillipines, South Africa and you could count on a few other European countries and a few smaller one jumping in too.
But seriously if Indo attacked us we could sort the fiasco out ourselves...thats why they wont. They know they are to small in armed power, illequiped and lack discipline.

Threat

Australia's biggest threat is Indonesia. It is the biggest Muslim Country in the world.

I have many Muslim friends and they have copped an enormous amount of bull over the terrorism threat that exists these days. It is not Muslim people or Arab people etc that kill people.

The politics involved in this this thread are way above any of our heads.

Well said Coatsy, I'm with you, the US is a global police force, they get the job done, and as you said Indonesia would kick us hard if they wanted to. Earthling, Indonesia has a population of over 240Million and is the largest congregation of Muslims in the world and 45% of that are under 30, so do the math, they could be here in no time at all, and when they run out of room on all them islands, where will they go. We spend millions on training and supplying them weapons that they could one day use against us.
I am a proud ex member of our defence force but we couldnt defend our coastline with our troops, hence we have the US for support. We send token troops, (not saying that we do nothing as our men and women are highly trained and skilled) but are there as a good will jesture and the favour will be returned to us if the occasion ever arrises.

(mrs here) In the interest of saving face (and the Pi***d off partner) I would like to say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, unless you have some sort of education opinion or experience in this field no one has the power to comment!!! Can i ask Earthling Have you experienced any of this first hand or have you just been educated by the media and government? I can assure you that they are not telling you everything.

If the Australian government has the confidence of the power of the Australian Military why are we supporting a war we are not involved in? Why is the Autralian govenrment advertising for recruits in the Army, Navy and Airforce? Why is the Australian government adverting for recruits at the most popular Car show in the counrty (summernats)?

If you are most confident in the Australian defence force supporting our country in a war with only the support of countries that would rather sit on the fence than by all means be confident. I think most Australians would rather knowing that they have a MAJOR support if the worst was to happen.

Because

If Indonesia is our biggest threat why is our best mate geoge w bush selling them arms and parts again?

Beacuse he can.

When AUstralia had the firearms amnesty several years ago what do you think they did with the weapons?

They sold a great deal to foreign countries. How else do you think they make their money back????

Earthling, I don't always agree with what you say, Sometimes I do but this time you need more info, or should I say more reserch needs to be done.

Beacuse he can.

When AUstralia had the firearms amnesty several years ago what do you think they did with the weapons?

They sold a great deal to foreign countries. How else do you think they make their money back????

Earthling, I don't always agree with what you say, Sometimes I do but this time you need more info, or should I say more reserch needs to be done.

Thats BS mate all the guns were crushed at tax payers(selling medicare maybe?) expense usually paying more than the guns cost. Our governement also decided it would be a bright idea to destroy thousands and thousands of old ex military SLR assault rifles.

What you find funny about MURDER (the death of a human being) I find confusing. Ther is nothing fuuny, NOW, or never will be about Murder. I have seen the footage as I have many death scenes and there is nothing funny about it.

i didnt mean to offend anyone
bloody hell it was a joke settle down i never said that murdering people was funny did i

Death

Not sure if I have said this, but unless you have ever experienced a family member being murdered and seen it first hand you have no place in commenting about someone being hung.

HAve I seen the footage? Yes. Do I like it? NO.

I used to agree with the death penalty. For a very good reason. I often thought about taken the law into my own hands and I had every opportunity to do so with one of my previous employers.

But I ahd to take the LEAP and get over things.

Please just remember one thing. The media is one of the most powerfull way of misleading people. What you see or hear is not always the truth.

personally i can understand most of the politics because i appart of it i see it first hand...

my old man handed guns in in the amnesty and some of them could be used against us so if that is th case then it is not good...

But on the same token i stand firm on what i have said before we would be in the [deleted] if we got invaded without our allies

not really gettin involved too much here, but i remember how long it took america to finally help out in WWII...not untill right towards the middle-end, they didnt want nothin to do with it, why would they this time???

Then again, I sure as hell feel alot more comfortable knowing that we have a good chance the US would help us...

Also, im not denying that our defence force is great, but where i live (in Broome) we cant even protect ourselves from illegal fisherman who regularly get with a couple hundred metres off our shorline, in dingy lil wooden planks they call boats!!!

Are you serious

Thats BS mate all the guns were crushed at tax payers(selling medicare maybe?) expense usually paying more than the guns cost. Our governement also decided it would be a bright idea to destroy thousands and thousands of old ex military SLR assault rifles.

I'm not in the habit of making statements that I can't back up. It is a knwon fact that quite a few of our guns ended up in Pacific Countries.

I have first hand experience of being involved in the amnesty. No more info will be given,.

Think before you type. I accept your apology

yeah thats something you have to do before doing anything if you dont think then you wouldnt be able to do anything, lol nothing ment by that
also i only said i never killed anyone in regards to the
(blair people murderd by him thousands
part as thats my name

Not sure if I have said this, but unless you have ever experienced a family member being murdered and seen it first hand you have no place in commenting about someone being hung.

Why would that give someone a more valid opinion, whats the connection between a murder and a hanging execution for someone guilty of genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back