Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
err have you ever been there ben..NO so you wouldnt know what you are talking about sure I rekon he does sell wild stuff to people but he still actually breeds a lot of things himself..no offence mate but you are always bagging him out and I am sick of it!!! anyway...Tommo he breeds a hell of a lot of snakes and lizards almost bloody everything in the territory!!! hehehe. He breeds NT carpets and I think coastals..his hatchie NT's are very cute...havent seen this years tho . almost all of them are fairly snappy but it doesnt hurt obviously :D... they are about 150 each from memory...while you are there ask if you can have a quick squiz at his thorny devil..not sure if he still has it???? Morelia Man should know...
Cheers mate
Good Luck with getting a new snake!!!

yeah im going out their some time this week to pick up a pair of EWD, hatchie NT, and a hatchie childrens. yes he has still got his little thorny devil. but im not sure if he will let u in to have a look as thats where all his elapids are and he doesn't let all people go in... definatelly worth a try but

im going there tomorrow and i think i am getting a costal. if not probably a darwin carpet. how much are costals? if he has costals 4 sale what size are they?

hmmmmmmm I do not know..but I would guess he would probably have hatchies or have them soon and i would guess 150 or so each...but not sure.... darwins do have nicer colours IMO but dont grow very large!! u could also get a hatchie water python for 100 or maybe even 80 if ure luky!!

Added:
If you do not have your heart set on carpets...PM me and I can give you the name and number of a reputable breeder who has beautiful blone maculosus for 100 buks each..piked one up thats mine till March on Saturday and plan on getting my own later this week :D

how is a good way to tell what a costal will look like when its older. does their colour become brighter or duller when they get older and when i was in melbourne i was looking at costal yearlings and i noticed that some looked grayer then the others.

tommo i thought u were worried about this snake getting 3m long? if this was your concern then why don't u go with the variegata and you will have a good chance that the snake will not reach that size...

just got back from bens with a variegata. i couldnt resist because it was so cute. bens place is like reptile heaven. how long has he had that perentie? he said he caught it in the darwin area after a tourist from alice spring reported shooing a large lizard from his caravan.

morelia man i wasnt woried about it getting to big i just wanted to have one that size. anyway im happy with my new darwin carpet.

sobrien it was "melbourne reptiles werehouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back