Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree there were soo many benefits in the good old days. Black people knew their place in society, fags either stayed closeted or got the bashing they deserve, woman knew their real role was in the home and didnt try to take control of a mans life outside the home. I could go on all night.

thats is so stuffed up! THats racist, homophobic and sexist at the same time!!!!! Words do not describe the amount of disgust i feel towards that comment. Im 13 and i no that ******** like that has no place in todays society. WOmen have the right to work and have a succesful life and career! They have a right to have their own retirement fund! They shouldn't be kept to the house with a pointless existence. Men should share the home roles/ And "Black Peple" knowing their place??? AS IF!! There is no difference between them and other people exept for skin colour and average living standards. And whats wrong with homosexuality? THose comments just displau a very limited intelligence and a very closed mind!

i wonder what effect video,play station games etc have had on the youth of today?. lets face it most kids have stolen over 100 cars, run over people, robbed, beat the crap out of someone,killed 100's of people in many different ways.and thats before they have even started school.
are they exposed to to much violence, and has that had an effect on the type and amount of offences committed these days?.
there are also other reasons people committ crime.
just a thought.
cheers:)

I think the biggest difference is school books. They are all so dull these days.
In my days, we had great educational material like the 'Lady Bird Easy Learning' series.

Here's some scans of a few pages of one from 1974:

police_1.jpg

police_2.jpg

police_3.jpg

police_4.jpg

police_5.jpg

police_7.jpg

police_8.jpg

police_14.jpg

police_10.jpg

police_11.jpg

police_12.jpg

police_15.jpg

police_13.jpg

:)

***????? Yeah we just go steal cars and run over people and murder 100's of people... what are you on?

Man, I have two kids, they will both get a kick in the rear end if they do something naughty (within reason). The problem with the kids of today is the lack of discipline and the over compensating of the older generation for the "hardness" of growing up in the "60's". I really think everyone should harden up a bit, stop being so lenient on kids these days and maybe we could feel safe walking down the street or leaving a car unlocked in the driveway overnight.

thats is so stuffed up! THats racist, homophobic and sexist at the same time!!!!! Words do not describe the amount of disgust i feel towards that comment. Im 13 and i no that ******** like that has no place in todays society. WOmen have the right to work and have a succesful life and career! They have a right to have their own retirement fund! They shouldn't be kept to the house with a pointless existence. Men should share the home roles/ And "Black Peple" knowing their place??? AS IF!! There is no difference between them and other people exept for skin colour and average living standards. And whats wrong with homosexuality? THose comments just displau a very limited intelligence and a very closed mind!

Not agreeing with either of your comments, but back in my day kids didn't swear at adults either. If they did, they got a clip under the ears and then taken back to their dads and got another one when they got home.

HEAR HEAR, FNQ, you have many supporters of that view.That is EXACTLY what I was on about earlier!!! - now, sit back and wait for the bleats of the bleeding hearts on here!!!! LOL

tooninoz....... that is sooooo funny, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back