Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont have to. if it is the wrong chice you can sell it within a month
Sorry little fella but again you are full of it!
Most states have a minimum of 6 months before you are able to sell a rep you have just purchased!
You will find you will get more help if you stop dribbling rubbish!

anyways, what would ahppen if you didn't wait 6 months

You'd probably get a fine of some sort. Thats if you got caught, which its not hard for the NPWS or QPWS or whatever to track that down.

The reason you can't sell purchased reptiles within 6months of actually purchasing it is because the reptile may have mites or could be sick in some way. Which if you wait 6 months, there is less of a chance of that..

so what happens if nothing is wrong with it. coz she is fine. it was just a wron choice

the children's python is not sick in anyway and is completely fine in eating and is not sick in anyway.

you have to apply in writting to the DSE or DECC depending on what state your in and they will reveiw your case and let you know in writing as to what your next move is ... they only approve these things if you have family contraint Ie ... moving into house doesnt allow animals , breaking up with ya missus !! financial issues or your terminally ill

eastern beardy and you want an elapid mate i dont even have an elapid and i have had reptiles for 12 years ....

why not concerntrate on one animal as i seems your getting way ahead of yourself
the guys on this forum know alot and there is a saying that i like to use when your done learning your DONE ... if you keep shrugging peoples advise/ oppinions or teachers off your not goign to go anywhere fast

stop acting like a know all and start listening

ok im done !!!

I believe it was also put into place to prevent people from buying cheap snakes then selling them for a much higher price straight away. Having to keep it for six months seems a good enough deterrent.

I could be wrong, however.

Regardless, reptile-man, it is illegal. Where is the snake now?

Rofl. THis thread is a laugh.

Seems like reptile-man4life is another person on this forum. Not sure why i think that, just do =p

Have you never picked up a gecko as a kid? Or are you still going through that phase...?
Gecko's (if they bite) you can hardly feel, a baby clenching your finger would 'hurt' more.
You should get a hermit crab imo.

G'luck choosing. I personally find the Antaresia family are a good first snake. Don't grow too big, won't tear your arm off and are pretty good to handle. Just don't over do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back