Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but tough luck kid. You might just have to have TWO snakes. Laws apply to everyone, not just people who feel like it.

grrr this kid is having you all on do you even have a snake mate???

you dont have to. if it is the wrong chice you can sell it within a month

Ok, I didn't know that Mr Bigshot reptile keeping expert. That's my bad then.. :rolleyes:

well i made the wrong chpice and i wanted a broome stimson

Then sell it, but when they are renewing (or canceling) your reptile license, and see that you sold it under a month after buying it, prepare to open your wallet, or in your case, your piggy bank.

Hi, I don't know what State/Territory you are in, however in QLD it is illegal to re-sell under 6 months WITHOUT the EPA (can't think of the name but l believe it is the Commissioner??)'s written approval. However in saying that, it is YOUR license, and you may have different laws to us in Qld.

i only had the children's python for like a month coz it was only like a "demo".

are geckoes fun or anything.

also are monitors good reptiles or are they the same as bearded dragons

also with geckoes, do they bite????and how much does it hurt.

please answer because i really want to get my second reptile.

are turtles really bad reptiles because it seems that no one likes them.

when i get my reptile, i will show you all and i will shut up coz i know that i am being annoying.

so please answer all of these questions. especially notechistiger coz your really good at answering

thanks alot

you dont have to. if it is the wrong chice you can sell it within a month

so what happens if nothing is wrong with it. coz she is fine. it was just a wron choice

the children's python is not sick in anyway and is completely fine in eating and is not sick in anyway.

well i made the wrong chpice and i wanted a broome stimson

You make no sense man =\

^this.

Ok, I will give you a serious answer, [SERIOUS] Don't rush into it, take your time, do research on EVERY aspect of any reptile you are considering. Use google, thats www.google.com.au to find information out. Asking other people what to get is pointless, as it is not their animal, it will be yours, they wont have to feed it, clean it or give it any attention, you will. People are bias to animals they already own.

Don't pretend you know everything, sit back and read what people have to say, learn from people threads and get the basics down first. But right now I would be concertraiting on the animal that you have already made a commitment too. You made a mistake, and you can't do much about it. Just treat the python well, and the 6 months will be over in no time, I am sure other people have done the same, I certianly have, just wait it out. [/SERIOUS]

Im still confused and dont know what to believe? You said you have a bearded dragon and are looking to get your SECOND reptile, but you already have a childrens python? Is that right?
Can I ask what you dont like about the poor little Childreni and why you now want something else?

Go Pythons!

I have a jungle and he's generally nice (Note how I said generally:lol:) I hear bredlis are great too,my jungle has a pretty nice temp, fantastic looks:shock: he's a little bit snappy, but thats only because he's not used to me yet :)
Definatly a python!!!!!!!!:D:D

edit* Childrens are fantastic:shock: why not want one? One of the 4 types I was considering :)

reptileman4life is fast becoming my favourite member on this whole site.. I might just grab a beer and find every post he's made and have a read through.

I suppose I should make a serious contribution too - stop contradicting yourself, because nobody has any idea what you are on about. Are you an expert? A novice? You have the childrens? Or did you sell it after a month because it was a demo? Stop talking through your rear and give everybody the truth, and you will get many more proper replies.

As everybody else has said, do your research on the care requirements of all the animals you want, look at photos, search them on APS etc etc until you narrow it down. Once you've narrowed it down to one group (ie pythons or turtles or geckos) then do more research. If you want an animal you can handle then look at pythons and large skinks and face the fact that monitors and geckos aren't good handlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back