Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is what they actually look like there is no colour enhancing here. it isn't real common to find adult snakes with such prenounced pattern and colouring,you normally see allot of adult NT's that have faded out I was just lucky to find these animals. these girls where wild cought in 2006 its known that wild animals have nicer patterning then captive bred unless its been geneticly enhanced from selective breeding.

my axanthic girl shed last night so grabbed a few pics.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4624.JPG
    IMG_4624.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_4637.JPG
    IMG_4637.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 118
thanks guys.....depending on how she goes over the next few months I might try her next season.

Here's some random shots from today.
DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1413.jpg

DSCN1398.jpg

DSCN1400.jpg

DSCN1394.jpg

DSCN1396.jpg

D

Pythons Rule,That male NT of yours is stunning! was it always that white or did he faid as he aged?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pinoy, these photo's where only taken about 5 months back, his white is only slightly smuged but looks the same as the images

Pinoy, these photo's where only taken about 5 months back, his white is only slightly smuged but looks the same as the images

Ah k, but was he always that colour?
I have a female NT, she's just over a year and still quite yellow. Her stripes though are starting to change from solid bands to lighter bands with spots all through them. I'll try and get a pic of her up soon.

has anyone had a calico/het axanthic actually turn calico yet? Would love to see an axanthic turn calico (if turn is the right term) and what it would look like.

has anyone had a calico/het axanthic actually turn calico yet? Would love to see an axanthic turn calico (if turn is the right term) and what it would look like.

I would like to see one also. I've seen them for sale but when you look at the picture they aren't calico or at least haven't turned yet.

Back