Show us your CLICK CLACKS!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

Ok so we've had a million posts in the past showing our display enclosures... And I love them.
But I'm making a click clack (quite similar to the ones Emily posted as a DIY project, which was awesome Em :) and I'd love to see what people have done and are using!
I could look at peoples different enclosures all day! So show us your click clacks in all their splendor ;)
Don't be shy now........

my click clack is very boring just a water bowl 1 hide which he goes under the papertowel and then into the hide?

cant wait till he goes in his enclosure they i have got him though im obsessed with making it more fancy i just need to put one more light fitting in and putting the cages on the lights and then ill be happy

people r looking 4 ideas all the time giv it a break DICK

Holy cow whats stuck up your Bum?:shock:

it was obviously a joke...:lol:

heres my click clack when i got my first snake, (note it was only like this for a couple of days, then i switched to papertowel and put sticks and more hides in)
he squashed himself between his waterbowl and the side of the tank haha:p silly little bugger. but now hes ten times that size haha and i dont think he'd even fit back in the click clack:lol:

Nat ;) x

ill post some tonight hay mattsnake wat are you useing for a thermo

heres a couple :-

DSC026882.jpg

Mine all ready waiting for snake [and thermostat]

Attachments

• IMGP3589.JPG
    IMGP3589.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMGP3591.JPG
    IMGP3591.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMGP3592.JPG
    IMGP3592.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I have nothing fancy. $2 plastic container from The Reject Shop with holes melted in the sides for air ventilation. Hide box, water bowl, maybe a twig to play on, in my hatchy rack which was 2 strands of heatcord going across the back of each shelf.

Attachments

• DSCF4435.jpg
    DSCF4435.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 268
There you go snowman there's a few examples there,some people also like to put perches in their click clacks which from my experience definitely helps come feeding time as they like to hang from the perch in ambush mode when it gets dark.I would however be very careful doing what Mattsnake has done judging from looking at one of his click clacks that's all and that is to never use sticky tape inside any enclosure as it can be a death trap that can harm and even kill your snake which I've learnt the hard way and luckily my animal survived but it can cause all sorts of problems so DO NOT use sticky tape at any time inside any enclosure it's a recipee for disaster....hope that helps!

There you go snowman there's a few examples there,some people also like to put perches in their click clacks which from my experience definitely helps come feeding time as they like to hang from the perch in ambush mode when it gets dark.I would however be very careful doing what Mattsnake has done judging from looking at one of his click clacks that's all and that is to never use sticky tape inside any enclosure as it can be a death trap that can harm and even kill your snake which I've learnt the hard way and luckily my animal survived but it can cause all sorts of problems so DO NOT use sticky tape at any time inside any enclosure it's a recipee for disaster....hope that helps!

I too have learned the hard was with the sticky tape. It wasn't even sticky tape for me, I've forgotten exactly, just somthing sticky. To make matters even more fun it was a 3 day old tiger snake and it was twisted and wrapped around. We had a great time trying to safely restrain its head and then free him from the tape with olive oil.

Thank you Browns I thought that when I put it in there but so far I have had no problems. I will go and take it out now before I eventually do have a problem
Cheers

**The sticky tape is now gone**

No worries Mattsnake,hope you didn't take the post the wrong way as it was mainly meant for the snakes safety as wel as to stop anyone else like yourself ending up with a problem that can easily be avoided,well done taking the tape out mate!!!

Yeah I hear ya m.punja...I wouldn't like to be trying to get tape off an elapid,especially such a young small one!!

No worries Mattsnake,hope you didn't take the post the wrong way as it was mainly meant for the snakes safety as wel as to stop anyone else like yourself ending up with a problem that can easily be avoided,well done taking the tape out mate!!!

Yeah I hear ya m.punja...I wouldn't like to be trying to get tape off an elapid,especially such a young small one!!

No offence taken, thanks for the heads up mate, thats why Im here...to learn. I thought about it and thought about it before actually doing it and it was mostly there to cover up a hole that the probe went in as the snake could fit out. Ive never done it with any of my snakes before as I thought it could maybe cause them harm.

I like your setup MatE :)

This is the click clack I did for my daughters hatchy;

S7300116.jpg

S7300117.jpg

Obviously the thermo lead is missing as I just finished cleaning and took the pics.

heres a few snaps of my olive pythons click clack not real exiting

Attachments

• 06122008.jpg
    06122008.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 06122008(001).jpg
    06122008(001).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back