Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gruntbox69

Reaction score
I would love to see other peoples enclosures post some pics and tell us whats livin inside it.

this is my enclosure.
it is for a coastal carpet. but i have a click clack for it atm!:)
attachment.php

i still have to put that cord to the corner,oh yeah and they arent screws poking into the enclosure they are these flat things that a shelf use to sit on!!

thanx jason

heres my spotted python hatchie in a click clack, not sure of the age but hes about 50cm
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG0208A.jpg
    IMG0208A.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,715
  • IMG0210A.jpg
    IMG0210A.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 122
this is my new one so far, shouldn;t be long long :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 679.jpg
    Picture 679.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 601
This is my enclosure for my favourite spotted. The vents are too small, I realise. I bought the enclosure with the vents. I don't see it as a problem, because I leave the doors open daily when I get the snake out, so the air gets circulated.

View attachment 49960

Last edited:
woodnymph: WOW...thats a fantastic enclosure, can't wait to see the insides!

hydronoun15: that looks so good, i have to get myself some good looking branches like yours...AND MORE VINES!!! lol.

i will get some pics of my enclosures tonight or sometime soon!

Luke

thanks Luke, but i can't take credit for the build, DickyKnee is building it for me. i'm so impressed by the way it's looking, so hopefully i won't be too crap at the landscaping side of things and i'll do it justice. i just can't wai to see me babies in it (stimmie up top, the beardie and bluie)

Lovely looking enclosures guys

heres mine for my baby!!
IMGP1608.jpg

Look forward to the rest!

Trouble

best i can do

Sorry it's not the best. I have a 4ft by 2ft bt 3ft tall. I have my little girl beardi in it.;)

Attachments

• Picture 344.jpg
    Picture 344.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 388
  • Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 554
Heres the enclosure for my MD"s its 1200 long 900 high and 600 wide.

Attachments

• Enclosure.jpg
    Enclosure.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 588
My first enclosure. For my Coastal.

Attachments

• Home.JPG
    Home.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 466
thanks Luke, but i can't take credit for the build, DickyKnee is building it for me. i'm so impressed by the way it's looking, so hopefully i won't be too crap at the landscaping side of things and i'll do it justice. i just can't wai to see me babies in it (stimmie up top, the beardie and bluie)

Wont be long mate , just got to clear it and throw in the lights .....not the best weather for drying times though, so may be a day longer sorry .

OK I shall show you my new tank, I had my coastal in it but she is back in her other tank and Im searching herp trader and on here as we speak for something nice to fill it.
Its a 5 foot glass cabinet, was a show case for jewellery but I got it cheap and am in the process of fixing it up. The bottom of the cabinet is all mirrors, and I think it will be very nice once finished.

038.jpg

039-2.jpg

047.jpg

048-1.jpg

And Eddy in here tank

Attachments

• 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Hey Snake_Girl, where did you get those vines from?
I could use some of them!
Cheers
SM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back