Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elfwing i love pic 4 what a looker with the dosal line and the blue and yellow.

wayne very nice color on that one keep us posted.

tn_IMG_0138.jpg

This girl is getting nice and blue.

I would personally still mist if the humidity was high as they also drink the drops of water around the enclosure and off them self.

Do you not have to mist them if you can keep the humidity up enough?

Fantastic snakes everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 107
This girl is getting nice and blue.

I would personally still mist if the humidity was high as they also drink the drops of water around the enclosure and off them self.

She looks AMAZING! Is it true that after they breed a few times and go through the hormonal blue stage, they can end up staying like that? She is absolutely stunning mate.

Thanks for the info, too.

This girl has bred twice before and after last year she did stay more blue than green.

Hopefully she will stay close to the colour she is now after a few more clutches :) She is gorgeous.

79d82cdb-ace2-9538.jpg
79d82cdb-ad17-e40a.jpg
these are my best pictures my friend took.

Very nice looking snakes.
Br3nton, I love the first picture. The bluish-purplish markings on it face are awe-inspiring!

Good looking green Br3,worth the trip.

Your going well greenmad,very blue that last one :)

Some very nice snakes here.
If anyone has got a blue male over 2.5 years of age - name your price (within reasons).
I don't mean blue zig-zag triangular markings on it's back or blue blotches. I mean BLUE like a hormonal female. Call me day or night.

Some very nice snakes here.
If anyone has got a blue male over 2.5 years of age - name your price (within reasons).
I don't mean blue zig-zag triangular markings on it's back or blue blotches. I mean BLUE like a hormonal female. Call me day or night.

I have never even here'd of one in aus would be awesome if there was eventually there will be maybe even now but I would think that ppl would be sitting on them and keeping it quiet.

Very nice brenton i love the blue on that one.

Michael ill chip in with you if its not in reason lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back