Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just and updated pic now it shed
FA5D33BE-3026-4B27-9A24-1D790929E91F-328-00000040F952DF54-1.jpg

Just a quick question, With your neonates is prolapse still a very real issue or has this problem been bred out of most gtp lines these days?

just and updated pic now it shed
FA5D33BE-3026-4B27-9A24-1D790929E91F-328-00000040F952DF54-1.jpg
It looks like it lost some black.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick question, With your neonates is prolapse still a very real issue or has this problem been bred out of most gtp lines these days?
There is no need to really worry about a prolapse. With proper diet, and proper amounts of food there is almost no chance of prolapse.

Ah right got it. Thanks very much for clearing that up!
Stunning snakes you by the way! very lucky you guys in America are. Although I can hardly complain!

Ah right got it. Thanks very much for clearing that up!
Stunning snakes you by the way! very lucky you guys in America are. Although I can hardly complain!
Your Aussie GTP's are amazing. The only reason America has more of a variety is because we are aloud to get them imported and we have a lot more people working with the species.

That's true. I do love our Aussie Pythons and all Aussie reptiles for that matter! But I can't help but be jealous when I see you guys with your cobras and hognoses and red tail boas and piebald ball pythons etc.
Anyway back on topic. Anyone got anymore stunning GTPs to make me jealous? :lol:

They look much better down off their perches when you can see the white dots.
CBBA0A48-90F7-4DAB-A669-8FB9A8FFE747-705-000001F6A7A4F10E.jpg

Awesome GTP there No-Two! Very nice..

You'll have to post that picture up Dave as I am useless with connectivity and that mumbo jumbo lol.. Yours is looking really good mate, so you'll have to figure out how to show off that picture ;)

amyde5us.jpg
Mowgli's enclosure yep he was supposed to be she only temp have new enclosure in planing now.

redera4a.jpg
the one with darker pink flowers is for Shanti when she arrives from SXR very excited but as I said new enclosures are in planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back