Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that second one John, the reduced pattern is really nice.

A new addition:

The sire of this hatchy is a really nice high yellow animal so it should be interesting to see how it develops.

Looks awesome Saran_sabian! Great photos.

Squirt growing so quickly now. Confirmed the other day he is male.

2507al2.jpg

*sigh* one day lol one day :D all very lovely i have been enjoying this thread so much.

your enclosures are so nice! almost art pieces! Can you give me some details on them? What are you using to heat? Where did you get black track?
Thanks, I absolutely love them!

Thanks :D I got the cubes at Bunnings. I painted the tracks black with non toxic paint. There are 2 perches in each one, made of pipe with end caps on, suspended by chain that is hanging from metal hooks. There is ventilation hidden at the back behind fake plants, and there is a stretch of 50watt heat cord in each one, regulated by a thermostat to keep it at 32 degrees at the top perch throughout the day. One perch is lower at the back, and the temperature is less at that perch so they have choice. The bowls are $2 soup mugs from Kmart :D

Thanks ingie, they look fantastic! I've almost finished my build and I hate the white tracks, did a test with spray paint but it comes off too easily

No :D. Who said anything about adults? These are just a "for now" thing. I will probably use them for hatchie jungles when the GTP's outgrow them. Then I will make bigger versions for the GTP's.

Thanks :D I got the cubes at Bunnings. I painted the tracks black with non toxic paint. There are 2 perches in each one, made of pipe with end caps on, suspended by chain that is hanging from metal hooks. There is ventilation hidden at the back behind fake plants, and there is a stretch of 50watt heat cord in each one, regulated by a thermostat to keep it at 32 degrees at the top perch throughout the day. One perch is lower at the back, and the temperature is less at that perch so they have choice. The bowls are $2 soup mugs from Kmart :D

Were they just the $25 ones from bunnings?

re Show

BFR green was looking hungry and tail luring and a few of the adult females one shedding tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back