Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - it's from a 'blue' line cross - neither of the parents look like they have biak blood. Another one of my greens shares the same dam - this is how he turned out;
DSC_1057.jpg

Blue line? I thought there was not any blue lines in Australia?

There are a lot of mixed animals here - some exhibit more blue than others. I didn't mean it as an established 'blue line' like you guys have - I just meant that the red neo is from a crossing between a male that has more blue than would be deemed 'normal' and a female that has nice blue markings (is now completely hormonal blue). To my knowledge it's the first time they have been paired so I'm pretty excited to see how all of the babies turn out.

There are a lot of mixed animals here - some exhibit more blue than others. I didn't mean it as an established 'blue line' like you guys have - I just meant that the red neo is from a crossing between a male that has more blue than would be deemed 'normal' and a female that has nice blue markings (is now completely hormonal blue). To my knowledge it's the first time they have been paired so I'm pretty excited to see how all of the babies turn out.
Keep us updated. Im hopeing for the best you and the lil one. Remember all the blue lines we have started out with little more blue then sarongs or jayas have. With alot of work and time you guys wll have super blues aswell. I wish they would lift the import/export ban for just one day. Its probably a good thing though(for me atleast) id go bankrupt.

Thank you I am very lucky. As for the colour change, it has not had any yellow for a long time but the white and subtle blue on it keep improving

Can't wait to watch mine grow and go through the colour change, it will be my first GTP so a big learning curve but something very different to what I have. :D

Mines coming from John also, but hoping he/she develops a nice bright lime green like the parents!

Can't wait to watch mine grow and go through the colour change, it will be my first GTP so a big learning curve but something very different to what I have. :D

Mines coming from John also, but hoping he/she develops a nice bright lime green like the parents!

It is my first GTP also, and my first snake. But there is a lot of great information out there and some great fact/care sheets available.
And John has always answered any questions that I have had, ever since I picked it up in August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back