Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a gorgeous diamond, theyre really starting to grow on me,....

i love Taj's skull shape, so much tougher looking than a wussy butterfly,...!!

thats a gorgeous diamond, theyre really starting to grow on me,....

i love Taj's skull shape, so much tougher looking than a wussy butterfly,...!!

Thanks!! We love our diamond and can't wait to extend his family with a girlfriend and children!!! ;)

Yeah we think it's a male ego thing why George can be so vicious sometimes... he's making up for the wussy butterfly!! :lol:
It gives him character!!! hahaha!!!

oooh, girlfriend and kids, cant wait to see the wedding fotos! :)

awww chris thats not nice..... zenn has a butterfly and hes really tough LMAO.... yep Taj's skull suits him.... i think that marking is a warning lol

oooh, girlfriend and kids, cant wait to see the wedding fotos! :)

I'll keep you posted!!! :D
We are currently in the process of organising a house for his girlfriend... we are just yet to find one most suitable for him... he's very picky with his women;)

Taj's skull looks cool!!! I think the butterfly thing is awesome.. it puts people off! They think he's soft and cuddly until he grabs you and does the death roll!!!! :lol:

bahahahaha.... thats what Taj does... everyone wants to handle him cos apparently hes the prettiest.... actually after that shot he launched himself at the camera....

Hope u find him a lovely lady mrsshep ;)

George also has issues with people looking him in the eye!!! He gets very defensive...:D
He has these wonderful little mannerisms that make him such a gorgeous little boy, but he has a really mean streak to him! Well by mean he's really just still a very bity snake but then JCP's are till they get a bit bigger... cross my fingers he snaps out of it!!

Yes we are hoping to find him that special lady.... ;)
If you know of any keep me in mind!!! I'd personally like a high gold or at least a very defined yellow and black and white for him!!
Oh well I'll keep looking :D

Heres some of ours
2007_0517Image0001.jpg

2007_0116Tusk0003-1.jpg

Pete that first pic of your diamond is gorgeous!!!! I love the diamonds with a clear distinction of yellow, black & white!! Gorgeous!!!
Mell :D

jess...

Attachments

• IMG_9180.jpg
    IMG_9180.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 28
  • rugmuncherjess.jpg
    rugmuncherjess.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9105.jpg
    IMG_9105.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 34

Attachments

• IMG_9638.jpg
    IMG_9638.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 49
Where are all the moosenoose's etc who put up silly piks..
Oh well must be my turn.. hehehe..

:lol::lol::lol:

Was gunna put up something silly myself (regret now that i didn't) :lol:

(last time someones topic heading began "show us pictures of your olives" :lol:

I couldn't resist and dug up some pictures of green and black (eating) olives and posted them...

How would i know they were talking about snakes... ;)

OOOOPS! (edited post) I hope i don't get done for chit chat over this reply!

It could be worse though;)

A "Head patterns" topic (among the brash and uncouth) may well have instigated a number of explicit and graphic responses. LOL!
I shudder now even thinking of what an ill directed and possibly disturbed member might randomly post under this topic...

Luckily this was not initially posted in chit chat

Last edited:
Here's two of my favourite jungles. Pic 1 is of homer,Pic 2 is princess, she has perfect symmetry down to the scale and she has a beautiful nature to boot , an awesome snake! We love her, she's a family pet, not a project.

Attachments

• homers head.jpg
    homers head.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 37
  • close up head.jpg
    close up head.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 734
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back