Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauken

Not so new Member
Reaction score
All you people out there that keep vens would love to see pictures, of your pride and joy the python pic thread has some great pics ,so lets see what the vens look like

An elapid. A venomous front fanged snake. And there's no such thing as a stupid question.

Very nice mulga, one of my favs. Nothing wrong with the names "Wodderwick" and "Wodger", I think Kwis is wight on the money :wink:

Lol I'm the Monty Python freak here Olive :p There's something about the name Wodger the Wed Bewwy that tickles me....oh that's sad :shock:

Thanks Haydz :D I think they're pretty awesome myself :D And to answer your question, they're captive bred, but not what I would call tame. Elapids are deinitely not for playing with like pythons. We love to look at them, but they stay in their cages and out of our hands wherever possible.

Hey Kersten, I think our snakes might be related. How old is Hoover.
heres Lumpy
Alyn011.jpg

I dont have any new pics of the others.

Lol @ Lumpy. Hoover doesn't have such a yellow belly. She's a little over 2 from memory. Kris had her from a hatchling.

no lumpy is a tiger,
I have a couple St Georges about the same age. They are rather small for mulgas though.
Heres an old pic that most of you have seen already
mrsRBB015.jpg

no lumpy is a tiger,
So Kris told me :oops: :lol: Which is why I leave the relocating and elapids to him :wink: She's a pretty girl though. Kris has a St George which is the same age as Hoover and TINY. She just never wanted to eat. Same age as Hoover......but she's 40cm as opposed to Hoover who is 1.1 metre.

that's not very neighbourly.... wait until you see some of our rattlers and other vipers. white-lipped is one of my favourite. :D

Ive been photographing some vens all morning, sorting the photos out now, so ill put them up after.

What do you want to see?

Have photos of Tigers, Browns, Baby browns, Death Adder, Copperhead, Red Belly, or Rough scaled!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back