Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babytiger.jpg

Brownsnakeeating.jpg

Redbellyeatinggardenskink.jpg

are you allowed to bred say like eastern water skinks for the purpose of feeding vens and colourbrids?

The skink is biting him back. That's an old photo..he's onto scented pinkies now.

Those Copperheads are beautiful snakes. I'm not a huge venomous fan and most do nothing for me at all but I love vipers and Rattlers.

JungleRob said:
A couple from my ven keeping days in South Africa....

JungleRob said:
that's not very neighbourly.... wait until you see some of our rattlers and other vipers. white-lipped is one of my favourite. :D
yep, Id appreciate you posting some more reasons to hate you even more :wink:

are you allowed to bred say like eastern water skinks for the purpose of feeding vens and colourbrids?

Can you do this? legally i mean

Awesome Pics Guys and Girls........ Love the Southern Copperhead. and Hoover.... Beautiful pics and Snakes.....

Vens hard to look after?? Or are they pretty much the same as Puthons... Except for the No Handling ( Personal Opinion )

edit not to sound rude, its a red bellie aussie :twisted:

its clearly a red belly

It is if you've seen quite a few red bellies and small eyed's and can readily tell them apart. If not then it's not surprising you'd confuse the two. And yes it's a red belly aussie.

lol spike you thought the pic of scretive snake i showed you was a red bellie, and i know for a fact you havnt seen harly any if any in real life..or many scretive even in pics...
(dont mind us lol)

how would you know how many red bellie's i see? and what picture are u talking about? i see quite a few red bellies, and i didnt mean to sound so pushy lol

cool pics, imo i feel for that RBB getting bitten by that mean skink, one of those suckers got a hold of me several months back, its rather strange having a tini lizard fermly attached to your finger. didn't bleed but every like 2 seconds he would just chomp in a bit harder. was rather annoying lol!

keep those pics coming!

andrew

ah vens, gorgeous looking animals, my aussie faves are red bellies, tigers and mulgas :)

i tryd to load some pic but there not working
i have some king browns and collett pairs for sale if any one is keen email me the kings are cream in colour
mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back