Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u have a rough estimate of the size of ur sandy? Also is it a Gouldii gouldii or a flavirufus?

She is 500 mm and as for Gouldii or Flavirufus not sure .Been through the books and she shows signs of both so up in the air at the moment on that .....lol .Lizards are new to me .Don't have this drama with snakes

1c78ad0c.jpg

Nice scrub Joemal. she must be pretty big now. What kinda length is she pushing at the moment? Yeah lizards are definitely new to me too. actually I don't have one at all but i'm keen on the southern angle heads.
Nice one red. Is he a stimmie? sorry i'm still a complete beginner. haven't even got my first python and I'm already planning my SAHD's. doubt my parents will let that pass as well as a snake. Which they only just agreed on. lol.

mysnakesau, Do u know what was wrong with that poor young lacie?

And No-two, do u have an updated pic of butters?

Yes, he was hit by a car. I found him in the middle of the road. Although injuries seemed very minimal, he was bleeding from the mouth which suggested brain damage. I gave him months of rest to see if he would get better, but it was very clear he had permanant brain damage. I was happy to give him a home so long as he thrived but he wasn't. He ate for a while, and got strong to a point of being able to lift his head off the ground, but he had no balance to be able to run away. You might like to search for my thread "Ricky the lacy" - something like that. I have to leave for work but will find it later, if you like.

Joemal- Thanks, yeh they both have alot of variation in pattern, thats what i like about them.

mysnakesau- poor thing, at least u tried i guess, and yeh it would be interesting to look at the thread thanks.

Yeah definitely worth it. Poor guy. i was at Healesville sanctuary (a native wildlife sanctuary in Vic) today with my family and made sure to go to the reptile show there. I was really happy until they brought out a lacy. I instantly thought of Ricky and refused to touch the animal. it made me so sad. he was a gorgeous creature. :(

You're doing an amazing job! thankyou so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back