Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
If he sees his shadow we have 6 more weeks of winter. :D :wink:

100_0852.sized.jpg

Slateman, Can you do us all a favour and do something to prevent Kevyn from talking about of posting pictures of what herps he has as I don't think it is fair for him to show us all what we are missing out on. LOL LUCKY MONGERAL

Any more pics of the rest of him?

nah, the freight cost from Canada would be too high! :)

Tommo
Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 12:55 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it true about their sharp tail?

Huh? Never heard that one before unless you're kidding. Their tails are very blunt, similar to the Rubber Boa (Charina bottae), which they are closely related too.

And no I won't be turning this guy in. He was a birthday gift to my wife last year and she'd kill me. I think I'll get him a girl for next season.

cwarren72
Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 12:09 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slateman, Can you do us all a favour and do something to prevent Kevyn from talking about of posting pictures of what herps he has as I don't think it is fair for him to show us all what we are missing out on. LOL LUCKY MONGERAL

Any more pics of the rest of him?

Ya but I get all pissy when I see you guys with pics of GTPs and Bredl's (which by the way cost a small fortune here), and Tiger Snakes (which by the way I've been unable to find here). So I figure we're even. I only have a bad pic of the rest of him but here it is...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Sorry for link, but it's a big picture.

well GTPs arnt cheap over here either.

and for my pointy tail thing, thats the last time i listen to sir crickey :roll:

HA HA Cwarren. they do have advantage aqnd disadvantages overseas. I personally think that we have it great here in Australia. We can keep our snakes in outside enclosure and wariety is not bad.

Kevyn
Just checked out your gallery, WOW, you got some awesome critters there my friend.
Have you ever taken a hit from any of those hots.

unfortunetly you are true fuscus, i want an albino burm. but its not worth having one if you get caught and get a massive fine or a bit of jail time, also you wouldnt be able to keep herps anymore i would say.

and for my pointy tail thing, thats the last time i listen to sir crickey

Has he ever actually seen one before? That just elevates my already high opinion of him.

Have you ever taken a hit from any of those hots.

No and I hope not to. I don't take any chances with them.

Kevyn, surely gtp's are cheaper where you are than here?What is afeeding gtp hatchling worth?

Are bredli becoming a bit more common?

I've seen a few pics of striped bredli from US i think which are obviously a mutation but they didn't do much for me.Even with the bredli not being as available as many other Aussie species overseas, you guys still seem to get all the mutations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back