Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what type of GTP they start at around $700 CND, and that's about as cheap as I've ever seen a CB in Canada. The high yellows go for around $1500 CND and blue phase go for around $10 000 + CND. Ofcourse WC are much cheaper but not that common here in Canada and don't do very well. Bredli are about $1200 CND each right now but will drop dramaticly in the next couple years as there have been alot sold here. Mostly from one breeder. Blackheadeds are around $5000 CND and Womas go for about $4500/pair CND. Womas have dropped abit over the last couple of years. Some of your Monitors are really expensive, namely Kimberly Rocks and Lace. Even Anthill Pythons go for around $1000 CND each.

our hatchling gtp's go for like $6-$7000 each. only ever seen like 6 for sale, where as bredli are like $600 a pair for hatchlings. how much are some of your venomous stuff worth?

CB wagleri go for abit more, depending on the locale. Kalimantans go for around $1200 CND if they're CB. White-Lippeds for around $300 CB, but again very rare. Albino Monocle Cobras go for $200 CND. The funny thing is I can charge more for wild type Monocle Cobras than for the albinos, because the demand for the albinos increased so fast that almost no one has wild types anymore. My Rattlers are about $200 CND each. I got them on a trade though for a Jungle Carpet. Gaboons can be expensive here too. Hots are alittle hard to come by here. People are very secretive in Canada about having hots. Alot of my stuff comes from other Countries and it is either captive bred or captive hatched. I've got a couple of Mangrove Snake eggs incubating in Malaysia for me. I'm really excited about those. They are a rare find in Canada too. Even in the U.S. they're not that common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back