Skulls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok we need a thread on this so people can show whats in their collections!

I'll start with this one

IMG_7889.jpg

Where do you get skulls from? Just find them around? I'd like to start a collection but might have to move out of home first.

Some places sell skulls from farmed animals like crocs etc Its illegal to have parts of native animal's in collections though!

That one was given to me by a mate that wanted an ID on it as he thought it was a waterbird of some type! and I have some others from roadkills etc and if I find something interesting in the bush I can't help but bring it home and I have a few more that I bought from places that can prove the animals were killed legally!

I would probably collect this sort of stuff if it was legal, unfortunately poaching a native skulls is pretty much the same as poaching live animals in the eyes of the law, i guess in reality its not much differant either when you think about it.

What kind of a weirdo collects skulls? Now Brains, there's a collectors item.....

Attachments

• 80719185.jpg
    80719185.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 266
I love skulls and any animal things like taxidermy etc. I dont really flaunt it around as it seems to freak some people out...
People find it freaky enough when i try to buy skull off people that they have found. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back