Skulls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0053.jpg
DSC_0052.jpg

World's wierdest jaw!

DSC_0039.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ones, Steve:)! You Territorians get all the good stuff!!

Here's a few that you wouldn't get (Nah, Nah).

Attachments

• various 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    various 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 111
  • various 006 [1600x1200].jpg
    various 006 [1600x1200].jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 108
Noice!

The little one looks like a possum, is the big one a devil? (It's got horns)

Noice!

The little one looks like a possum, is the big one a devil? (It's got horns)

Spot on with the smaller one, Steve, a Brushtail. Any further guesses with the larger one? Except you, Steve, cause I'm sure you were pulling my leg and know what it is:)!

BTW, how did croc dundee get that crappy little knife through that large saltie skull in the original movie??

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian83- you can buy salty skulls in the NT at croc farms. That was my favourite purchase when I went there last year. You know you are in Darwin when airport security totally ignores the big skull in your backpack!

One of my goals in life is to become rich enough to buy some sort of dinosaur skull :D. Seriously, imagine this in your lobby.

3rd Most Complete T. Rex Skeleton For Sale | Geekologie - Gadgets, Gizmos, and Awesome

A replica skeleton would be cool also, at $5,500 it still is a bit out of my price range, maybe one day...
T-REX Dinosaur Skull, dinosaur skull, t rex skull, t rex skulls, dinosaur skulls, fossil replica, dinosaur replica, fossil replicas, dinosaur replicas, natural history museum display, dinosaur prop, dinosaur props, dinosaur decor, t rex fossil, dino

I would love a fake Tassie Tiger skull or devil skull.

And is the skull above a koala?

thank god for that lol. Boris is soooooooooooo much better looking with his sk9n on! :)

If he was a farmed croc, they'd probably use him for display as his hide's so torn up he wouldn't be worth a penny:)!

Well when the laws will permit it, I'll trade you a lacie skull for your Boris ;)

How is he, by the way?

Powering along, I'll post a quick thread (whats That, "Oh No, not again").

Apologies to the OP for off topicness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on with the smaller one, Steve, a Brushtail. Any further guesses with the larger one? Except you, Steve, cause I'm sure you were pulling my leg and know what it is:)!

BTW, how did croc dundee get that crappy little knife through that large saltie skull in the original movie??
\\

Rubber is easily stabbed but hard to get depth.....so not sure

I hope no french tourists took the movie too seriously, I've heard crocs are quiet partial to frogs legs:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back