Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_m

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I know not everyone is a fan but just thought i'd post to let people know that Bruce George is on Animal Planet tonight at 7:30 in a new series.
Looking forward to it

i hadn't seen his show before but there is an episode currently available in the on demand menu if you have foxtel IQ, he revisits his bite that he received from an adder.

lol its not a new series its the same one he had to change his name cuz he got sued for useing the old one.....snake buster.

Was a good episode.
i just wish he talked more about the snakes then himself! and educate more i find his show annoying at times as he ALWAYS talks about how bad a bite is ect when he should be explaining why they bite ect.

Was a good episode.
i just wish he talked more about the snakes then himself! and educate more i find his show annoying at times as he ALWAYS talks about how bad a bite is ect when he should be explaining why they bite ect.

It bit him because he grabed it and inch and a half behind it's head..

I saw a few of his programs and means well and saves lots of snakes from getting shovelled by hicks but i think he is quite rough on the snakes with his grab stick and sometimes pinning down hard. I remember an episode where he went to a herpetologists land who had dozens of tigers in captivity/quarantined and was time to release them into wild and herp dude wouldn't let George near them with his grab stick and gave hime a hook to use. Although i really enjoyed his programs and his enthusiasm. /hats-off

Last edited:
im only guessing but id say the produces would have most say in what gets put in the episodes and how it comes across, theres probably 20+hrs of footage per episode and im pretty sure he doesnt edit it down himself. Its just great theres a reptile show on tv we can relate to being that its australia

lol its not a new series its the same one he had to change his name cuz he got sued for useing the old one.....snake buster.

that was dismissed....he did not have to stop using the name and the old snake buster series still exists

but yeah as far as i'm concerned the entire thing is a steaming pile of manure, completely fake setups

im only guessing but id say the produces would have most say in what gets put in the episodes and how it comes across, theres probably 20+hrs of footage per episode and im pretty sure he doesnt edit it down himself. Its just great theres a reptile show on tv we can relate to being that its australia

i agree with ur last sentence.... it's more so an outlet to promote respecting and understanding snakes for people who have no clue bout how snakes react... i do agree that he should stop talking so much bout himself and focus more on snakes ha

Didn't think the new show was in Australia. When I caught a bit of it the other night he was in Pakistan, a couple of weeks ago it was another country again.

While he may not have final say in the editing process (Isay nay not, for all we know he does), the editors aren't responsible for his extremely unprofessional and outrigt dangerous behaviour.

that dude makes me laugh of all the guys that do reptile shows he is by far the most biggest nob of them all. but thats just my 2cents worth

This short bikie dud snake tamperer was at a mates place a few years ago. He was tampering with a BHP and the little snakey super hero looks at the camera and says something like "ahh, Aspidites ramsyai" yep, he's that clever.

He gets bitten so much in his "comedy acts " that he clearly should not be allowed to tamper with these animals.

But, he is a snag, love the tears when letting the cobra go in the last performance he was in. He'll get an oscar for that.

Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back