Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be much better if you got pics of the parents, hatchies change so much, esp BHP's, Antaresia and Womas.

So true. When I was sent the Bredli hatchy pics, it was a choice of a brown one, another brown one, or a 3rd brown one. He's coloured up nicely since, so I chose well. I was mainly choosing for markings rather than the colour.

Would be much better if you got pics of the parents, hatchies change so much, esp BHP's, Antaresia and Womas.

I seen pictures or the parents of the things I bought, but had to ask.

I'll remember that before final payment , guys if you check the price list there is a expected hatch and dispatch date there

Do you think you would be able to have the chance to pick from various parings? before you purchased?
My only grief with these commercial operators is they should have pictures of the various parings. Whenever I buy something, my first and main concern is what the parents look like, not how speccy the individual is. I like to know whence it has come from, some large distributors out source whole clutches to fill orders, and there are numerous problems with this, not just the gamble of what it's going to look like either.

i sent mine away this morning to get a pair of spotteds just waiting for paypal address so i can pay deposit :D

My understanding of it is (after speaking to Marlyn) that they will send you 3 pics to choose from once they have hatched..
The best ones will go in order of where you are on the list...so the earlier you placed you order the better the animal.

Last season i placed an order for 2 spotteds around oct/ nov. When it was my turn for pictures, they sent me about 5 to 6 pictures per sex.

The same for me. Got a pair of wheatbelts last season, got about 6 pic's to choose from for both sex's. Very happy with what I got

Pines

Your lucky, i've lost track of how many times ive asked for parent pictures of my blonde pair! They always say they will get back to me and its been over a year, so ive given up. :lol:

I realise they're very busy but taking over a year? If they didn't want to get photo's they should just say no sorry were too busy, not leave me hanging!

Black Blue Tongues are awesome i already have one.

I just put in a order for the Albino Darwin pair and a Albino Blue Tongue (bluey isnt on 20/20 list though)

So excited....... :D

yeah, i was wondering that..... how come the albino blueys are not on the list :(

I am not exactly sure why they are not on the list. But i did enquire about them about 3 months ago and they said they would keep me posted and i got an email last week asking if i still wanted one and that they were not putting them on there 20/20 only the black ones would be on there.

hehe my deposit is made i am so gonna need a bigger house if i keep buying.:)

Yeah i know that feeling i just moved all my reptiles out into a large shed and now that is full... so looks like i will be filling up the house again....

You think you've got a problem with room for reptiles. Over half of mine are in my bedroom and the rest spread out all over the place. I want to get a pair of womas from snake ranch too.

And there's two cages missing aswell!

l noticed they updated the list to day they add

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOTE: The Albino Darwin hatchlings that we are offering are a cross between the ‘White Phoenix’ and the ‘Blondie’ bloodlines[/FONT]

Just put my order in for my first pair of tanami womas :D The Black blueys are amazing! Are they the only people that breed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back