Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Snake

As long as they dont run out of those WA womas,stuff the rest,tuff tittys,zulu want them,zulu be happy with them,if there is Tsunami,earth quake,or flood or famine,john weigal or marilyn must rescue eggs,sit on them if necessary to hatch them for him.

hi all,
i orderd a hatchling pair of olives, i cant wait till they arrive,
they are cheap as chips sompared to sxr and pilbara,
excellent deal

re Snake Ranch

This woma on the SR site has the big S branded on it :)

Ha ha that's funny,they should hang on to that one:)

Does anyone know how much the Snake Ranch charge for shipping to Melbourne? I'm looking to get a Stimsons Python and they look like a great place to start.

Thanks Tara, I'm am feeling a little bit lazy lol. If your not careful, I'll be asking for the phone number. :D j/k.

Well, I've ordered my new Stimmie from the Snake Ranch. Can't wait till it arrives.

I ordered a pair of Macs/ A pair of Stimmies and a female Darwin for my new male...Dicky (Brett) is making up some of the enclosures...now to sell some guitars to pay for them all or it will be the divorce courts for me LOL.

As long as they dont run out of those WA womas,stuff the rest,tuff tittys,zulu want them,zulu be happy with them,if there is Tsunami,earth quake,or flood or famine,john weigal or marilyn must rescue eggs,sit on them if necessary to hatch them for him.

LOL zulu you crack me up :lol:
They are well worth it though - I got a pair last season :p

re Snake

LOL zulu you crack me up :lol:
They are well worth it though - I got a pair last season :p

Yeh ime a real card LOL ( dropkick,ime all ive got,i pull mean faces at meself in the mirror to make me go away but ime still here :lol:
Yeh lozz i looked at your sandfires on a google search which sent me to here,they are really good looking womas for sure :)

Why are some people getting pictures, and even snakes already? I paid for a snake 1 week after they went up, and i havent even got a picture yet..

Why are some people getting pictures, and even snakes already? I paid for a snake 1 week after they went up, and i havent even got a picture yet..

I ordered the day they advertised lol.
No pics yet, but I reckon they should be through very soon (BHP btw)

My Stimmie is arriving tomorrow!!!

I'm extremely jealous Jess. Mine only hatched on 26 November and hasn't had 3 feeds yet so a little while longer.

Jess, what locale of stimmie did you get? Any pics??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back