Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some people getting pictures, and even snakes already? I paid for a snake 1 week after they went up, and i havent even got a picture yet..

I guess it depends on when the eggs hatch. As Jess said, theirs arrives tomorrow, I only got the pics through for mine last week and probably won't get the Stimmie till mid January.

I must say though in my experience with Snake Ranch they are a classy operation. I have had nothing but helpfulness with them. Even trying to get the colours I am after.

I get my wa womas on the 7th. Building a hatchy enclosure for them atm. getting so excited! Those stimmis are really nice :)

Attachments

• W 388 female WA Clutch 4.jpg
    W 388 female WA Clutch 4.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 52
  • W379 male WA Clutch 2.jpg
    W379 male WA Clutch 2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 55
Getting a pair of Blonde Macs and Female Darwinseither Tomorrow or Thursday...I think it was free delivery to Australian Air express in Sydney and if required further courier would cost...driving out to pick them up as soon as the call or email comes through.

Then prob in Jan for the Stimmies...and on waiting list for Womas.

Got the click clacks setup...was doing a trial run and have ironed out a few bugs...good idea to do so before the snakes arrive.

I am running 1 x 45 Watt heatcord on a habistat thermostat which is taking a reading from one click clack. To try and make all of them similar temps I have used exactly the same interior consisting of water bowl, tile, carpet strip and hide as well as 1 dowell perch. However, the temps vary by as much as 2 degrees...not sure if this is the thermometers or the differences in heating in the cord.

Pics attached

Attachments

• IMGP1434.JPG
    IMGP1434.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMGP1435.JPG
    IMGP1435.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
It shows the regular prices of the BHP's...why it doesnt show the 20% discounted price is that I believe they have pre sold up to xx% of their expected hatchlings. I am not 100% sure what xx% is but it is not a 100% pre sell.

They do this as there are chances that some may not hatch or be difficult feeders etc. If you wanted BHP's this year off Snakeranch you would have to fill out the waiting list and there is no guarantees at this late stage.

I am on the waiting list for Womas..so it is a wait and see game for the next month or so.

how come it doesnt show the prices of the bhp's?, anyone no the actual prices of them?

The NT are 450 male, 550 female or 950 for a pair and the Qld are 400 male 500 female and 850 for a pair. You have to sign up to see prices and the 20% discount went pretty much straight away for the BHP's

Why are some people getting pictures, and even snakes already? I paid for a snake 1 week after they went up, and i havent even got a picture yet..

depends what you ordered - the male Broome Stimmies hatched in the early clutches so I got the call early! I only had a couple to choose from, but I am really happy with the boy I'm getting! I'll post pics tonight!

I am running 1 x 45 Watt heatcord on a habistat thermostat which is taking a reading from one click clack. To try and make all of them similar temps I have used exactly the same interior consisting of water bowl, tile, carpet strip and hide as well as 1 dowell perch. However, the temps vary by as much as 2 degrees...not sure if this is the thermometers or the differences in heating in the cord.

Pics attached

Swap over the thermometers and see if you get the same readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back