Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremierPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone on here has actually purchased from Snake Ranch before? I ask this because I emailed them a fortnight ago wanting to purchase some childreni and they haven't gotten back to me... Has anyone had similar experiences?

Andrew

yep, there pretty slack in that department.

Shush !!!!
Be quiet , don't say anything like that .
Its called BAD BEHAVIOIUR .
You might not be able to access the chat area now .
LOL

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone on here has actually purchased from Snake Ranch before? I ask this because I emailed them a fortnight ago wanting to purchase some childreni and they haven't gotten back to me... Has anyone had similar experiences?

Andrew

Yes i have been waiting 2-3 weeks for some replies , i think i may look else where .
Does not come across to good to me , if they cant even reply to a simple email .

Check the email address you sent it to, there are several. I sent an e-mail to them and had one back by the next day.

You can also call them if you are serious about purchasing, thats what I would do

Kane

I wouldn't bother spending my money there if they make you wait 2-3 weeks for a reply to your email. I sent an email enquiry to Ultimate Reptile Suppliers yesterday and they responded within five minutes! Good customer service like that is hard to come by these days.

I sent several emails to Snake Ranch with no reply over a month ago now. Ultimate Reptile Suppliers replies the same day, usually with the hour, now thats customer service! If youre really keen on theyre animals though call them directly.

I went to their site and clicked on the link that says "please contact our sales team " and used that email .
so i did the right thing . May be an old email or something ...not sure .
i will use the other one and see how i go .

I sent several emails to Snake Ranch with no reply over a month ago now. Ultimate Reptile Suppliers replies the same day, usually with the hour, now thats customer service! If youre really keen on theyre animals though call them directly.

How did you go when you called them?

you think a few weeks is bad roy pails dosn;t even reply to email to his shop
Mick

he does sometimes.

i had one back within one day but last time waiting for some pics of darwin carepts took like 5weeks

I wouldn't bother spending my money there if they make you wait 2-3 weeks for a reply to your email. I sent an email enquiry to Ultimate Reptile Suppliers yesterday and they responded within five minutes! Good customer service like that is hard to come by these days.[/QUOTE Yeh ultimate are going well with quality and service while the others are going backwards,to be fair though places like snake ranch have to deal with NSW wildlife legislature and all the baggage including under staffing of its departments.

Shush !!!!
Be quiet , don't say anything like that .
Its called BAD BEHAVIOIUR .
You might not be able to access the chat area now .
LOL

lol no1 is allowed into chat

How did you go when you called them?

My boyfriend called 3 times over 2 days and the phone rang out. Was not impressed. URS are doing fantastic. They have such good customer service - which is a major key factor in selling the promoting their products. I may deal with snake ranch inthe future though - i have no need to at the present time. Try calling it cant hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back