Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, hope someone from the Ranch see's this....

I am not the only one... and I was a very early causalty of the Ranch...

Without customers, its hard to make money... And us herpers are a fickle bunch...

Snake

Without customers, its hard to make money... And us herpers are a fickle bunch...
What was the problem ihaveherps? Personally i like the up front sellers,ultimate get on here occasinally and its good for communication and trust,same goes with pillbarra pythons,true blue,dont like the ones that cant effectively communicate,its too impersonal,dont like dealing with people that wont talk on the phone either.

you think a few weeks is bad roy pails dosn;t even reply to email to his shop
Mick
I got an email from roy pails eventually.....

I emailed southern x reptiles bout getting on the waiting list for some hypo bredli, no reply for over a month and it said they closed them two weeks before the reply. I emailed like two weeks before hand i couldve got on it:x .

I dont believe people that have good customer service are worth the buisness.

What was the problem ihaveherps? Personally i like the up front sellers,ultimate get on here occasinally and its good for communication and trust,same goes with pillbarra pythons,true blue,dont like the ones that cant effectively communicate,its too impersonal,dont like dealing with people that wont talk on the phone either.
And these are the guys that people are going to tend to deal with because of their good service.

Well this is an interesting post - I sent an email 2 weeks ago wanting to pay them a deposit for a Stimson (Wheatbelt form) & they haven't got back to me yet. Since then have located else where - so they lost a sale.

Nah I didn't say where I was from - I could actually have be in Sydney.

Mate one of the mods is the daughter of a ranch business partner, of course they've seen it. ;)

I have purchased two pairs of stimmis of SR......I dealt with John , they are fantastic animals and I did not have a problem with them...

I have dealt with Roy a few times and have known him for many years, I have done a lot of business with SouthernX and I am in the middle of doing some business with the Snake Ranch and haven't encountered a problem with any of them to be fair to them.

Roy pails always emails me within a couple of days, URS however ive found to be very rude, there animals are OK but thats about it nothing great, also there products arent that good and ive heard alot of bad things about there lights and so on. ive found no interest in the snake ranch and there reptiles so ive had no dramas with them.

Well this is an interesting post - I sent an email 2 weeks ago wanting to pay them a deposit for a Stimson (Wheatbelt form) & they haven't got back to me yet. Since then have located else where - so they lost a sale.

I got a e-mail about the wheatbelts, saying no order's being taken and no price has been thought of yet, ask again in a few months.

I have written then deleted a thousand posts to this thread ... but I think it best I bite my tongue ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back