Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thay might have virirus on their computor and not know it that people are sending emails maybe not good secutity on their computor

i take offense to the statement on tyre kickers, i myself will NOT buy an animal if i dont know the details and if that takes 500 emails (in which i hope not) then thats what ill do. you have to remember as a seller you dont like time waisters but i also dont like people that wont give out the details on things i may purchase off them. and besides you also have to remember your competing with other sellers also and sometimes people find what they want at a cheaper price of they enquire about something to multipul places and therefor whoever gets in first of course ill buy from them first. If you take too long to answer and email or dont respond wiht the answer i wan then ill take my business else where to someone that has the patience and time to answer my emails. i wont be naming any names but there are few people on here in particular that dont answer my emails and most of my questions arent hard to answer as most of my first off emails are general questions (prices, age, size, area locality (if known), bred by yourself or someone else, and do you freight (if in another state)) do these questions seem hard to answer? and also if your not willing to send a pic of the animal i wish to buy then i dont want it because i dont know what im getting simple!

I only read the first page of this thread so don't know whats been said in between.

I have purchased animals from the Snake Ranch in April 2006 and had no problems whatsoever. I spoke to John Weigel personally and was invited up to the ARP with my girlfriend to have a look around (free of charge) and had a good chat with John in his office for about an hour and half. The snakes I got were pretty good and a good price at the time and I have nothing but good things to say about the SR and John Weigel from my own personal experiences.

dickyknee - why did you name yourself dickyknee?? was it because you wanted to show everyone here that your opinion doesnt count? or was it just pure coinicidence to concur with the fact that you are retarded?
i put this to everyone who wants to reply to anything ive said in the future
if you dont know what you are talking about please dont say anything at all
cause it just makes the thread even more stupid than it already is
thanks

How rude....

Yeah i thought so considering he was hassling me to buy some snakes off me .

Hahahaha, really? That is hysterical...

...and on topic, I have communicated with Snake Ranch on a number of occasions, both by email and by phone. Sometimes I have received a reply very quickly, sometimes in a less timely manner - I understand that they have only quite recently begun advertising broadly so would likely be swamped with enquiries...I must admit I have been a little annoyed with the response time in some cases (particularly when I had left numerous messages indicating I was attempting to leave a deposit)....

...all in all though, I would definately use Snake Ranch again - I sort of expected some hiccups from a businesses getting flooded with correspondence but ultimately, when I finally speak to them they are always VERY friendly and VERY helpful and I have no doubt my animals will be absolute stunners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back