Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care who i know and who i dont know for a matter of fact
im in the business of telling you, you are wrong
so there
and just to add that i never even said i run a business but im also not slagging off everyones elses

like i said very good for him
and lucky he had you there by his side typing his emails
doesnt he have hands?
we he that hard pressed to find workers he had to hire you?

i dont mean to be rude. but you really cant come on here and treat people the way you have been. there is a lot of tightnitt people here who will stick up for each other. and we dont welcome people like yourself who comes here with a bad attitude.....

its fair to say that maybe ive been treating you all poorly
but its your own fault when you come out with stupid replies
plus im gonna be banned so ill say what i want at the moment

mate you a joke, we dont want people like you representing our hobby

Well, I contacted Snake Ranch this afternoon with an enquiry and they have already got back to me with a very pleasant and helpful reply! :)

LOL MissB
It is hard sometimes to keep relations with public.
I am personally just small operator. Selling about 40 snakes a year, but I sometimes don't reply to certain people . Specially when they asked silly questions or I have bad feeling about them.
After all I feel that to sell animal to other person is responsibility.
There is another think.
Some buyers just like to ask million question and after answering them all little details. they finally make decision to purchase. But animal is sold to other buyer who was quicker, and more positive.
All the correspondence is time consuming, emailing all the photo's of parents and details of tail section. In one case somebody asked me to count number of rosets on diamond hatching.

I do not reply to certain people to their inquiry anymore for that reason. Maybe the large breeders do the same think.

Maybe hat is why you MissB have very pleasant and helpful reply from snake ranch ans some other people don't get reply at all.

So we have experience in Business, you don't, but our replies are stupid?

ETA: I can understand if you don't reply in a few of Slatemans cases. If someone asked me stupid questions like counting rosets I wouldn't reply either.

Maybe that is why you MissB have very pleasant and helpful reply from snake ranch ans some other people don't get reply at all.

Yeah my enquiry was a pretty simple one; perhaps that's why I got such a quick response.

Did not took me long to fix that

dickyknee - why did you name yourself dickyknee?? was it because you wanted to show everyone here that your opinion doesnt count? or was it just pure coinicidence to concur with the fact that you are retarded?

I can't help it if i'm retarded :( :(

:rolleyes: :lol:
Asking the mods: are you able to permanently ban people for bad behaviour? That was really harsh and unfair. Mixmaster's not welcome back in my opinion.

And to whoever posted that phone calls intimidate them, I understand that. I'm not a fan myself, I don't believe phone calls are as efficient as some people believe them to be, I prefer detailed emails. That doesn't mean you shouldn't keep snakes, what do phone calls have to do with your ability to keep animals? Mm, some people are warped. I'm probably one of them. :lol:

Actually phone calls are a very good way to figure out if the person making an enquiry is serious or just another in the long line of tyre kickers that seem to be everywhere these days.

Actually phone calls are a very good way to figure out if the person making an enquiry is serious or just another in the long line of tyre kickers that seem to be everywhere these days.
Yeah you can just ask straight up "how much money you got" ;)

haha yeah there is that but you will find most tyre kickers wont spend the money on a phonecall in the first place.The 500 emails cost them nothing but time which they seem to have plenty of.

:rolleyes: :lol:
Asking the mods: are you able to permanently ban people for bad behaviour? That was really harsh and unfair. Mixmaster's not welcome back in my opinion.

Yes. Mixmaster won't be coming back.

:p

Hix

Thanks to the ppl that stuck up for me... To say I shouldn't be keeping snakes as pets because I find making phone calls intimidating is without question the most bizarre statement I've ever read... But then you again you need to be a big macho man to keep snakes as pets - I forgot... Wow I feel like such a SNAG

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back