Snake Tatts? [and picture help!]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:

one last try....if it works the tatt is one of my mates first attempts at anything larger than a tennis ball...he's a bloody natural i reckon.

RE:

WOW, how do they get the tats so simetrical? do they stencil it? (sorry about the spelling)

RE:

hey thats cool 2, though not as impressive as Mr.K's :wink:

RE:

hehe, its all up to how well ya prepare your stencils and trace em out. me and my mate (tattooist are ex signwriting buddies so we have the "perfectionist" drilled into us. not all tatts are smooth looking....some i have seen are absolutely atrocious.

Hey I have my wife's tattoo as my avitar

Cool. I like it. Good colour mix.

RE: one more

lol, well thay must mean something to u so they can't b that shyte.

That they do Lib, especially the last one, it represents my name, angel rose. the butterflies represent a freedom of all things, expression and speech the most important to me, and the flowers represent the 3 stages of growth i have passed in my life so far, and im sure there will be many more before im to wrinkle to recognise them lol....

Angel[/quote]

RE: one more

herptrader, i like that one, im a big fan of big colours!

Kris that is looking awsome, i have a bad habit of sratching off my black and Patsy (my tatooist and pres of the aussie tat assoc) gets the ****s with having to do over most of mine, im not happy with the flowers i had done last though as she colour outside the lines ALOT and im going to have to get it fixed, whats your mate like with fix up jobs Kris?

Angel

Re: RE:

Mr.K said:
Whys that mate? got a job for me?

Yeah in about 1.5 years mate, when i turn 18, i have the snake pic already pinned on my wall. its bin there for a while now. its the best snake tat ever. though i can't b bothered to scan it in at this point in time. maybe tomorrow. pluss i want to be an indevidual so i plan to be one of very few with this tat.

RE: Re: RE:

Love celtic and tribal tatts....that's a beauty on this page and herptraders is cute but on the other tatt there only seemed to be like a snake skeleton or is there more to come?

The best way to be individual is draw it up yourself like Mr.K has and make sure the tattooist rips up the stencil...then nobody can have the same as you do.....

hugsta said:
Anyway on the body mod thing, what makes a bloke wake up one morning and decide a couple of bolts through his willy is a good idea?
Geeeez, I wouldn't pick on you for hanging a painting on your wall, so don't pick on me.....

the abbreviation LMAO just didnt cut the mustard this time....Thanks for the awesome laugh huggy!!!

P.s, i think it flew over alot of heads.

RE: Re: ...

there only seemed to be like a snake skeleton or is there more to come?

Yeah theres heaps more...a couple of snakes that turn into a bit of tribal fire at the bottom browns.
whats your mate like with fix up jobs Kris?
Hes really good but unless your from perth there isnt much chance of getting it done as he is only over for two weeks and is booked out angel. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back