So when/where's the next melb meet???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

beknluke said:
soulweaver said:
bex you know we will give ya a lift, you waste all our money on phone calls, so what does it amtter if we add petrol to the bill as well. :p

Hmmm, let me think.... How does get stuffed sound to you?? :p

But, since you've been so rude - you can and WILL pick me up and drop me off damnit!! And in return, I will consider paying your phone and petrol bill!! lol
Oh!! AND!! Your woman herself can vouch for me when I say that I do most of the calling - you should see OUR bill!!
hehehehe

Ok - I'll come :D

here i am offering a lift out of the goodness of my heart and you tell me to get stuffed. Don't worry the boot is not that bad :)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

Well I will be there. Finally get to meet the best of the best in Melbourne in the reptile world. I live in Altona Meadows so if anyone needs a lift, let me know. And I hope you will be there Phil as apart from Matt at Animal Attraction, you are the only one I know!! :)

U going via geelong LOL

How did I know you were going to say that?? I usually go to my brothers house every Sat night in Corio but as the BBQ is before then, no but maybe going there afterwards. Get a train from Geelong to Werribee if thats possible..

LAN Party :? :? ??? (local area network party ???)

hmmmmm turns out im actually going to be washing my hair that day... :shock:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

angelrose said:
Im trying to organise a LAN party too.... anyone that way inclined?

Angel

:shock: Sorry luv - certainly not....
:roll:

*quietly shudders in the corner*

Yes lan is a local area network party, i means you can bring your pc, plug it or code in to our network(wireless and cabled) and shoot each other......

It will be in the front of the house, bbq out the back.

Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back