So when/where's the next melb meet???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good angel what games??, CS or something??? might bring my lappy

Thats if i can find a way to get there and back prob end up taking public transport :? :?

oh poo thats so much further away! ah well...whatever fits with you guys, it is your house after all ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

jimmy_the_kid said:
awwww i dont annoy anyone lol

Yeah you do! You're comments are annoying me right now! :p

angelrose said:
Yes lan is a local area network party, i means you can bring your pc, plug it or code in to our network(wireless and cabled) and shoot each other......

So if you don't have a laptop you're stuffed then? :lol: We'll be trippin over leads all day and night otherwise!:p

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

ssssnakeman said:
its not a swingers party moosey :?

Well all the other ones have been! :p Why is this one any different??? So we aren't putting the snakes in the bowl again and have people pulling them out??? I think Nick got Stevo last time :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

this has to be the longest thread ive seen! its going off! from a get together to a swingers party to a two day event! what next!

no, those with transport are welcome to bring there home pc's if you think it has the balls to keep up with some of the hard core gamers?

Angel

Are the 'computer game gatherings' being held on BOTH days??
If so, I might leave it. I work for a computer company - I've had enough of them by the weekend ;)

Spew'n its not a swingers party.
i'll have to put the gimp outfit back in the closet.

Its B.Y.O wives? or do you cater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back