Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Pythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
best expo yet, so many nice snakes this year....

Last edited:
i went and thought it was great so many different reptiles available not to mention frogs as well, i got a little blotched blue tongue while i was there

Hey tatt2tony did you get anypics of the snakeranch Wa Blackhead? That was an absolute cracker. Or Wokka if you see this thread post some pics up please.

just some random pics on a cheap camera, i will go through the lot tomorrow, pick some better ones.. there was some real bargins in the auction, im sure ppl will post there own pics up of what they liked.. thanks from SOFAR to the ppl that help on the day,

i think i did, i will find it tomorrow, maybe EWAN or BAX may have some aswell they have heaps of pics aswell..alot better camera than mine to....lol

hey Tony,was great to meet you today bloke...and tinky and dtulip and his missus in her "ugly" clothes hahahahahaha dayle...was a good day for the time i was there :D picked up a bredl and a SR wheatbelt stimmie

those weatbelt were hot... good one mate.. your a hard person to make happy potato, it was a great day...

yeah good to meet most of you guys to. but meeting austin stevens was my highlight and getting my new jungle off fishhead and a darwin carpet of pythons1.

you will have to come over for a beer one day this week shane you can handle my new jungle she has a typical jungle temprement.

ok im trying to get better at identifying them, ok the first is an albino olive, then a tanami woma(real hard :p), then a jungle, a albino darwin and a regular darwin (or maybe a bredli)
ok how did i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back