Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check my pics out tomorrow mate, Ewan and I didnt actually take that many flics, to hard with all the nosey kids getting in the road, although I did get a few shots of Kels calico bhp and a few nice sand monitor pics, upload the good 1s when I get the chance. So spewin I missed Austin Stevens, I even emailed him and asked if he was coming and kept it to myself, ahh well!! By far the best set-up and snakes were Snake Farmers, I was quite disappointed with Snake Ranch set-up, quite lazy I think!! Their WA bhp was alright but I've got a QLD bhp thats even hotter ;)

have to agree on snakefarmer having the best stall, bax.. a few ppl came up to me and told me they got to chat with austin..it seemed to make there day..

I had a good day drove up from Sydney just for a look. Even took the missus with me to put the anchors on me buying anything. Then was standing listening at the auction, the wheatbelt stimsons came up and the prices were better than good so I couldn't stop myself throwing the hand up. Won both the male then the female at the right price very happy.

Cheers Octane

yeah good to meet most of you guys to. but meeting austin stevens was my highlight and getting my new jungle off fishhead and a darwin carpet of pythons1.

you will have to come over for a beer one day this week shane you can handle my new jungle she has a typical jungle temprement.

Was a pretty good day, big crowd,great advert for the hobby.Congrats to the organisers they did a great job.

Let me know how your darwin settles in mate.

sorry ramsayi i got you and worley mixed up. cheers for the little fella, if all goes to plan i'll get a albino off you in the future.
cheers Dayle

No sweat mate.That's my email address which I have had for years.When your ready you know where to find me lol. Don't forget to drop by and say hello down at the Sydney expo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back