Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yearling BTS

Attachments

• BTS.jpg
    BTS.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 79
  • BTS..jpg
    BTS..jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 74
  • BTS...jpg
    BTS...jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 68
3a06edb4-ac07-b647.jpg

3a06edb4-ac1a-0958.jpg

Very nice Jay! I'll try get some of mine up tomorrow

my two keelbacks.

Attachments

• DSC_1002.jpg
    DSC_1002.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_1017.jpg
    DSC_1017.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 79
Anyone been tagged by a bts??

Yep, nothing to write home about. Bit of discomfort but I had bee stings that were worse in my case.

Take into account being small rear fanged snakes, its alot of work needed on their part to envenomate you.

EDIT: A couple pics of mine, I especially love the colouring on my female.
Small tigger.JPGJafar.JPGimage.jpgDSC_2549.JPG

Last edited:
cheers, always been interested if they would be bad or not?

From what I have read and have been told, it depends on the individual as well. You could possibly more sensitive to the venom than someone else is and instead have a worse reaction where as mine was not bad but was caused by complete stupidity on my behalf and a lesson well learnt considering future goals are to keep more venomous species and there is no room for mistakes then.

From what I have read and have been told, it depends on the individual as well. You could possibly more sensitive to the venom than someone else is and instead have a worse reaction where as mine was not bad but was caused by complete stupidity on my behalf and a lesson well learnt considering future goals are to keep more venomous species and there is no room for mistakes then.
Best not to find out :D

For some reason these snakes always look as though they are smiling at some little secret - they even look cheerful when they have a mouth full of dead rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back