Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one of those today Steve (well the east coast version anyway) and it constricted my finger. I wished I had taken the picture of it for this thread!
Nice little egg raider!

Lizardboii It is R australis I'm surprised you narrowed it down so quick there's about 40 species in the genus, a lot are quite similar. I was trying to hint at you to make a choice between the two answers in your post.

Cement did it musk you, i attended a callout a couple of weeks ago where one had musked on a couple of school kids they broke out into a rash and were taken to hospital. They are quite unique critters apart from the smell, and for their size constrict quite tightly.

You've stolen one of Brendan's photos, and then posted up one of mine! Although, I'm assuming you haven't asked permission to use his photo. You certainly didn't ask for mine!

Unless you own the rights to a photo, don't post it.

here

DSC_0040-1.jpg

blind snake

Lizardboi, I know of someone that has deleted many pictures from some really informative posts due to photographs of his being stolen, I think you would be surprised at the effort involved in taking these photo's let alone finding the animals. It doesn't matter where the pics are found somebody has put the effort in to take and share it with others, Just think twice before actually copying them. Even better why don't you get out there and take a few of your own, it doesn't matter if your using a $30 dollar point and shoot, start in your backyard and work your way out from there.

Snapped this pic of this little guy (or girl) on a tree in the backyard.

I haven't tried to figure out what he or she (looks like she could possibly be slightly gravid) is yet.

So here you go:

Attachments

• P8050027.jpg
    P8050027.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back