Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, The beauty about chenei is that they varies so much and they are all pretty in their different ways, here's one of my female from Dr. Rock, she's a real stunner. enjoy,Joel

Here's another shot, pretty clean pics, I'm a big JCP fan and don't think that will change, cheers,Joel

Man there are some awesome jungles around...my head is spinning from checking all these out.Great to see more people posting jungle pics....keep em coming.

So many comments and questions?Teza is that last mmale pic an Atherton animal?Has nice solid black!!!

Ad she's a little stunner!!!I am guessing Palmerston origin?
Here's a couple of my Jungles, nothing special!
You gotta be joking they are gorgeous.That's a nice female black and white mate,and the other one an absolute stunner...looks like a Palmerston form also at a guess?

That Stone line produces some of the brightest jungles.....beautiful animal?

Here's an old favourite of mine...this was taken with an slr and scanned no mods in full sunlight and probably pretty close to true colour,just a touch of glare, at only 6 months old.Actually i thought i'd include the first ever pic i had taken of this animal at around 2-3 months old.I will have to get updates and a new camera is a must.

Here's my black and white boy, he's got some nice pattern and good diposition to go with... Joel

Is that a fairdinkum black and white jungleland?Just looks a bit yellowish in that pic that's all but i've heard they can be yellowish as youngsters.How old is he?

Hi Guys and Girls,

Heres a pic of my female Krauss line girl, she was quite a nice hatchling but getting a slight wash of melanin through her with age. As you can see quite a short stocky example of a jungle. Bred her this year to my spider patterned jungle and another nice jungle with good yellow called RA.
DSCN1303_001.jpg

RA

DSCN0141.jpg

Nice jungles Jungleland, awesome colour and pattern on all three jungles.

Anyone have anymore pics of some nice black and whites?

Finally a jungle thread with no bickering....yet....lol!

Regards

Mark

You gotta be joking they are gorgeous.That's a nice female black and white mate,and the other one an absolute stunner...looks like a Palmerston form also at a guess?
[/quote]

Thanks Browns, Yes you are right it is a Palmerston form.
I hope to one day be able to get a nice B & W male to pair up to the female, my male has alot of brown in him.

I agree, Jungles are so variable, they are fast becoming one fav's.

Neil

Finally a jungle thread with no bickering....yet....lol!
You guys just love to rub it in don't you....... :roll: :wink: :lol:

They are all awesome looking animals. I don't have any jungle ATM :cry: and the more I see all these stunning looking animals the more I want some. :lol: I think I will have to get some next year. Just can't wait till I win lotto and then I can have heaps of herps.

its amazing to see what is out there. so out of all these beuatiful snakes whos has good temperments and whos doesnt, i think that is the only thing that is holding me back from purchasing some.

I havent found jungle temperments to be a huge problem. They are usually nippy as juveniles, even then there are some that arent. Of my 15 or so adults, only 2 of them are nasty the rest are pretty good even though I dont handle them that much.

Thanks for your kind words jungleInc, you have some high contrast jungles happening, I'm sure you'll get some nice looking babies, In regards with their temperement yes they can be a bit nippy but at least they don't grow too big and can be easily handled, here is my 2 year old palmerston which is not too friendly. Regards Joel

if its a bit agro, then have it as a full display animal!! they all look great.

i really like diamonds but after seeing the 'jungle' i think ive developed a liking towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back