Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dobermanmick said:
Tim That is just awesome !!!!!! :) :)

Mick that's what i said when I got it about 11 months ago and I think I said a couple of other words as well. LOL

re Tim

dobermanmick said:
I can imagine :wink:

Did the seller know what a great snake he had ?

I don't think he did no.

You would be supprized what some people send when we are purchasing whole clutchs. Its like xmas here on freight pick up day you just don't no what colour or morphs will be in some of the bags.

Here's an old pic of a favoutite of mine before and after a shed at 12 mths old..this is a Stone line jungle..unique pattern and he's 2 years old now and getting better with age...
alpha_male_inshed.jpg

[/img]http://www.aussiepythons.com/albums/browns/Amale_50.jpg

Thanks Mark,what did i do wrong there....computers ****e me sometimes :evil:

I hope you all like this little black and white jungle.
The hatchies are gorgeous aren't they.
This one had exceptional white, like an albino.
All the hatchies had silver eyes.

Now we're talking..absolutely the cutest hatchlings i've ever seen!!!!

thats a stunner ad, what would you pay for that browns?

Damn Ad, thats awesome!

Browns, I think you used the properties from the thumbnail not the actual bigger picture.

regards

Mark

I have been looking for a nice B&G but think I have changed my mind.
That's a great looking snake !

what are B&W worth ?

Good question. I am curious. I am going to buy 2 adult pairs of snakes next year. I have decided on a pair of Bredli and I think, after viewing all of these pics, that a pair of jungles as well. Beautiful snakes. :)

dobermanmick said:
Hi Tia welcome !

They are just awesome looking snakes I love the B&W
Where do they come from browns ?

H everyone,

I live in Tamworth Nsw.
fairly new with the snakes but finding them way to contagious.

what are B&W worth ?
I guess it depends how much yoou're willing to pay,i'd say it'll be a bt like chondros with supply and demand although the young can't be guaranteed to stay as nice as the ones pictured.
They come from a couple of small areas in Nth Qld Mick,Cape Trib,Daintree area and Julaten on the tablelands.

Man this has been the best ever thread, just when you think you have seen the nicest jungle ever on the first page you turn over to find they only get better.

Thankyou guys for posting such awesome jungles, Tim, that striped jungle is beyond words. I have never seen anything out here like it.

I have been thinking of cutting down my dragon collection and buying some more pythons. I have been wondering what to get.....well now I know.

Thanks all for helping with my decision. :D

Tim, that Jagish jungle is coming along really well, gorgeous looking python something to look forward to in the future, and AD that black and white is awsome What's your acct No? LOL this thread has been an eye opener for many I'm sure, specially python collectors, this hobby is getting elevated to new heights if you come to think all this different morphs of carpets coming our way, GO MORELIA!!

Agreed hugsta,one of the best threads yet and no bickering about stupid things,just pics of quality plus animals and a lot of reptile passion.

I will dig up an old pic that i think many have seen but it's a ripper anyway.The person who used to own it may even be a member on here,i'm not sure but this is one hot hot jungle coming up...and yep they just keep getting better!!!I just love jungles...can't wait to see what's being produced in 10 years time,i think it's going to be brilliant!!!!

And yeah that striped black and white is out of this planet!!!I've noticed that some of the hatchies have a fair amount of third colour in the black and some have very little...just like black and gold/yellow jungles they seem to vary a lot in pattern and colour.The silver eyes are also definitely a trait when they're young and even my has silver eyes at a certain angle but i think it's most common when they're hatchies or juvies.I have cape yorks with the same eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back