Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Viper,
It is not too hard to develope a liking(or addiction)
towards JCP's there is so much to choose from and a lot of high quality
ones are becoming available, they make a good pet and display specimen
at the same time...

Hello Viper,
It is not too hard to develope a liking(or addiction)
towards JCP's there is so much to choose from and a lot of high quality
ones are becoming available, they make a good pet and display specimen
at the same time...

Couldn't agree more,i been hooked for years....

Here's another shot of that nice jungle with a high proportion of black pattern. A very nice animal, the camera didnt capture the yellow to do it justice, but still shows as a top jungle.

G'day Browns,
yeah You must be hooked alright with some awesome looking
Jcp's you have in your collection, Just saw your B&white JCP's on
the other thread, Gorgeous specimen, Good Luck on breeding her or him,
Cheers,
Joel

Ad that one is a cracker!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't post any pics cause it says i've used up my maximum upload...If anyone kows what i should do to fix this please could they please pm me?

Awesome Jungle Ad! What line is that one from?

Andrew, if you have a look on the web there are loads of places you can upload photos, then paste the url properties when posting. You could start up your own yahoogroups webpage and upload them there or I think if you go to webshots.com you can get a free account and upload some there, or upload to moreliapythons.

Regards

Mark

Andrew, if you have a look on the web there are loads of places you can upload photos, then paste the url properties when posting. You could start up your own yahoogroups webpage and upload them there or I think if you go to webshots.com you can get a free account and upload some there, or upload to moreliapythons.

Thanks Mark,that sounds all too difficult for me atm,surely i can get rid of some space on this site?What if i delete some stuff from my gallery here?

I always liked this pic of mine as hatchies, the rh one is the female and she had an apricot colour when coming onto shed.
jcp's have some great poses, classic stances unique to cheynei, these 2 were soaking up the mid morning sun.

This is of an yearling black & white that I am keeping back. It's about to shed so the white doe's not look as good as its true white colour.

Re Tim

This is an other out of the same clutch they are quite diffrent

Tim that first one is off the ricta man...holy crap!!!!!

Thanks Peter,i been wiping pics from my album and that doesn't seem to work...arghhhhhh

Awesome Jungle Tim, incredible!

Does everyone agree the silver eyes is what detirmines a true black and white?

You need to delete some of your old posts with pics added to them I think.

Brown I thought that you would like the strips on that B&W mate. I hope that this python when breeding age will be the start of some great looking stipped B&Ws. This would be by far my best looking jungle.

Regards tim

Thanks Ad.
Am not sure about the eye's but when I get back home from work tonight I will check out the one's i have and let you no what colour there eye's are.

Re Tim

Well that's as good as a jaguar carpet and the first thing that comes to my mind is when these are more readily available and crossed with albino carpets??Imagine the outcome and some other possibilities????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back