Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is WICKED tim have not seen anything like it, I would have to make a trip to your new warehouse one of these days just building up a shopping list and when I'm ready I'll ring you.
Cheers,
Joel

Aren't those black and white youngens something else,absoluetly wicked every one of them!!!

Tim could you please post some pics of that striped one after it's shed,i would love to see how white it really is,awesome stuff!!!

This 2 year old male just shed 2 days ago...i find that sometimes after a shed they look beeter a few days to weeks later rather than straight after a fresh shed...Enjoy!
DCP_0827.jpg

DCP_0824.jpg

The guy who's holding the jungle had his lady friend with him and she'd never touched a snake before but she handled this one and now they want a snake as a pet.I love introducing people to the herp world with a positive response :D

The guy who's holding the jungle had his lady friend with him and she'd never touched a snake before but she handled this one and now they want a snake as a pet.I love introducing people to the herp world with a positive response

Good stuff Andrew, it is a great feeling being able to get ppl interested in snakes.

BTW, as I have said before awesome jungles. I just love em now. So many varieties is just brilliant.

G'day all, this thread has been awesome, it's good to see so many quality jungles getting around. This is one I picked up from a mate.

Wayne
000_0008.jpg

G'day addict,welcome to the site and post as many jungle pics as you can :D I like these ones with more black than gold and the same with more gold than yellow or a 50/50,all for different reasons!How old is that one mate,and is it still colouring up after each shed?I would be guessing it's a 2nd year animal?Also has a unique head pattern!

Thanks for the welcome Browns, he,s actualy 4 going on 5 years old from memory and is holding his colour well. This one is 2 years old and coming along well.

100_0045.jpg

Very nice maddict,that looks very familiar line ,is that a Palmerston jungle from URS?tHAT 5 YEAR OLD IS HOLDING COLOUR WELL..

Yeah Browns she is a Palmerston from URS, she is still getting better with every shed.

God Browns, How did you pick that one, you must have a black belt in Jungle Identification ! LOL!

Joel, look forward to seeing you make a trip to our new place to pick some gear up mate.

Brown, will do that for you when it sheds, post some new pic's so you can check it out then all so good job on getting that lady to handle a python for the first time. I get a big kick out of doing this all so.

Wayne good to see some colour coming through in that Palmerston mate it's starting to look the goods.

Brown you done a good job of picking that one and Ncherps comment on the blackbelt ID, very good LOL

Re Tim

God Browns, How did you pick that one, you must have a black belt in Jungle Identification ! LOL!
hehehe i have a passion for these guys as you know and have learnt to recognise certain traits from certain lines! Plus i have a sibling to that one,not sure if i posted a pic of her here, and i've seen a few others from the same line....very nice animals but the black could be better!

I reckon we might be talking about the "browns" line jungles in the not to distant future. Great pics from all , i hope one of my 3 jungles turn out half as good as those ones.
Cheers Stevo

Brown, will do that for you when it sheds, post some new pic's so you can check it out then all so good job on getting that lady to handle a python for the first time. I get a big kick out of doing this all so.
Thanks Tim,i can't wait to see!!!And yeah i love introducing people to herps,especially kids!!Did you get my pm at all mate?Will post the sibling pic,although she's shed twice since then and still getting better!!!

Brown, look forward to seeing pic of that sidling.
your pm must have gone to email address at warehouse will be there in morning and reply mate.

Re Tim

Hello JungleNuts,
Looking fwd to catching up with you Tim, Maddict welcome to this thread, I feel like it's not going to end or maybe I'm wishing it does not end, Well folks with the amount of jungle morphs out there(I'm sure we've only seen a small percentage of it) This species will always be popular and Looking fwd to more pics to be posted, Here's a jet black, chocolate brown contrast juvenile, take note of the reduced head markings, All the best!

Tim, your killing me with those black and white striped jungle pics! Hurry up and breed it godamnit, then gimme a call!

Morelia Addict, thats a gorgeous palmerston and I like that 5yr old, its black is nice and its yellow is staying nice and clean for a 5yr old!

regards

Mark

I reckon we might be talking about the "browns" line jungles in the not to distant future
That would be nice although it will take a while before claimking anything as a line i produced myself.Anything i breed will be from the influences of nice lines already established.I 'm not just planning on line breeding but crossing some lines to get the prettiest jungles possible.I don't think everybody cares where a nice jungle originates from although some do,but i would think that anyone getting into keeping cheynei will want the prettiest they can get and one day i hope to do just that.

Sibling pic to maddicts...
DCP_0684.jpg

Nice jungle jungleland, very reduced head pattern and the colour looks like its coming in strong.

Nice palmerston jungle, is the colour inside the black yellow at all? I think jungles can be just as impressive as the ones with strong black when they have lots of third colour that is yellow.

Regards

Mark

jungle_inc said:
Tim, your killing me with those black and white striped jungle pics! Hurry up and breed it godamnit, then gimme a call!
regards
Mark

Hi Mark, I new you would get a kick out of those pic's mate being the Jungle man that you are see you soon.

Re Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back