Steven Irwin Tribute

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAMIDAE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just finished watching Chanel 9's tribute...and I ended up in tears....theres alot of things great you can say about him, but its upto everyone to play a small part in this world to make a small differnce in your local area...cinservation, wildlife the natural world...is it a losing battle to help it servive...Steve didnt think so, I i think that those that care shouldnt think so either....you will be missed and I wonder if the natural world will be feeling he loss.....

AGAMIDAE i have to agree, and this is the first time it has really sunk in, have held back the tears up untill now

I think it would feel the loss, unfortunately for every one person like Steve there are a hundred who don't care & thats what makes his death particularly sad. We can't afford to lose his type, no matter what we might think of him the differance he has made to the animals he has helped can't be measured

The tribute was bloody beautiful. If there is one main thing that Steve Irwin has tought me through his death, is to be happy and live life to the fullest. Ofcourse im sad he died but, he wouldnt want australia to mope over him he would prefer for us to be happy and to help nature. I know i will be doing my part from now on.

Like his mate John what a champ...like how hard would it be for him..I take my hat off to him...

MrSpike said:
I know i will be doing my part from now on.

Definatley.....I know someone here said the other day, basicaly they are sick of hearing what people have to say. Its a contest or some crap of it affected me more.....anyway i think it just gives you a kick up the butt and makes you realise that he has been dong this alone for a while and makes you want to try a bit harder.

i know i will be doing my part
and will keep trying to acheive my dream

Re: RE: Steven Irwin Tribute

Kyro said:
I think it would feel the loss, unfortunately for every one person like Steve there are a hundred who don't care
i herd there is a article some [CENSORED] wrote saying good riddence to a animal torturer and that just ticks me off something bad, its just not right

Cam..

ssssnakeman said:
http://www.bobclark.com/bcforums/topic.asp?whichpage=1&Forum_Title=Bob+Clark+Main&Topic_Title=OH+MY+GOD+STEVE+IRWIN+IS+DEAD&CAT_ID=1&FORUM_ID=1&TOPIC_ID=33712
check the links that austin1 posted on page two

that dude must think Steve was a crocodile killer, sure he hunts crocs but not to kill em and claim em as trophies but to document them and teach people about them
Austin 1 has his wire crossed

Cam...

RE: Re: RE: Steven Irwin Tribute

Cam...there will always be people like that...thats the ****ty world we live in....but its best to turn your head to those comments, because you cant help those people....

true true
no matter what they say we know the truth and thats all that matters
RIP Steve.....

I am not ashamed to say that it brought tears to my eyes.....he was a bit over the top for me...but you just have to admire him for what he has done for animals (esp reptiles).
Garth is not ashamed to admit he had a tear in his eye as well!!

I know one thing...I cant wait until Bindi and Bob start producing Doco's

neither can i AG.............but i am truly sorry to havemissed the tribute but my daughter decided to go all exorcist on me and it took me ages to clean us and the lounge up.................not nice...........

I must say that I am deeply saddened by the recent remarks by germaine greer with regards to steve...................at this point in time people like her should be thoughtful about what they say........................there are so many raw emotions running rampant................it is like she is just out to put her knife in...................

Mate, he is still a legend in my eyes. Teary or not, I agree the bloke might have been over the top but the spirit of which he existed still exists and will carry on to do just that.
Not that I am for the regals but I feel a similar emptiness and sorrow as to when Lady Di was so tragically taken.

what did Gemaine Greer say everyone talks about it but i missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back