stimson python help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brock44

Reaction score
hey guys, i have had my stimson python for about a year now, for lighting/heating i have been using a moonlight bulb, it broke and the only bulb i could get was a ceramic heat emitter which lets out no light. dont no if this is alright or not so if some body could help me that would be great. thanks

I use a 25w heat cord to heat mine under a ceramic tile. And led light strips for day/night cycle.

This is perfectly fine.. my spotted python doesn't have a light bulb in her cage right now, because it faces the window where she can see a full cycle of natural daylight and then night-time. I use a ceramic heat-emitter combined with a 15w heat cord under a slate tile (for basking) and if it is a hot day here I just turn off the heat emitter. Works really well and she has good range of 10 degrees from hot to cold end.

i have had my stimi a good year and a half. She only has a ceramic heat emiter and no light. Her bedroom lights up in the day so she knows what time of day it is. She eats well and has gone from a dinky 25 cm's to a 100 cm's. She is super healthy and happy. A light is not really needed if the room can light up naturaly in the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back