Stimulus payment info

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool the sooner the better!! (car rego's due in april..LOL!!)

I'm tossing up a few things here, if i can get the cash from working the next month or so i may be looking at an expensive snake.... otherwise i think it's time to start some tats....

Should put it on the mortgage, but have been thinking about a nice tat from the new tattoo parlour up the road. But given the look of some of the 1% bikers hanging around the place, I might just put it on the mortgage afterall. :shock:

That is a load of rubbish. The money will go to Australian workers and keep them in jobs a little longer. Yes we import things but if it is already here some poor aussie has already sent his/her money overseas to get it here, if you buy it from him he gets his money back = one happy and more economically secure aussie. Please use your brain and don't try to influence people with rediculous notions.

Lots of ppl talkn bout tatts on here. Is there a thread somewhere for ppl to show off their ink?

Ill show u mine if u show me urs ;)

Lots of H.R Giger Bio Mechanical work done

money! mine will go on bond.. and possibly a blender :)
the rest will most likely go in the bank or be spent buying a female beardy :) (anyone got one? pweaseeeeeeeeee)

Yee Haa. I did some research and it turns out that I will be the hugest winner here. First, both of us are just within the limits so we get most but not all of the money. Plus they have decided to give me another $6,000 because I bought a new car. Woo Hoo.

But of course, now that they have given the money to me with one hand I know they are simply going to want it back so I guess I will just put the money away somewhere and wait for them to ask for it back.

Lets resurrect this thread in 18 months time and I will tell you what they have done to recoup the money. As a tax professional I should be able to work this out.

If the money goes to china it will help us anyway...
We need their economy to be boosted to sell them things like iron ore....
Not being able to sell our resources is not bringing any money into the country. It all relative.

due to the current economic crisis are less people purchasing reptiles what do breaders think have sales gone down????????????

interested to know your opinon

cheers

jules

well put it this way. Last year our chondros were $5,000 each and this year they are $1,800. sure, supply has a fair bit to do with that but so does demand.

peter, whats that about you getting 6k for buying a new car?
my missus bought a new car end of last year.. whould she be expecting more???

Lots of ppl talkn bout tatts on here. Is there a thread somewhere for ppl to show off their ink?

Ill show u mine if u show me urs ;)

Lots of H.R Giger Bio Mechanical work done

n582272381_1792030_4435.jpg

Might spend the money to finish this beast off.... its only got another 30 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back