Stimulus payment info

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That looks fantastic!

Let me get my partner to take some shots of my back (only the outline is done) and I'll post it.

Maybe we should start a new thread though?

im gonna spend it on my fine i just recieved..

:S

(but after thats all done then im gonna try to save for a new car...)

NT ;)

re

g'day guys
not expecting to, but just wondering if anybody knows if i will get the stimulus payment? im a 17yr old apprentice carpenter but still live at home. like i said, im not really gettin my hopes up because i dont expect to be getting it on the fact that i live with my parents.
cheers guys n girls

If you put in a tax return for last year, and you earned under 80k then you should...

I can't believe your all eligible for payments.. This is so unfair :(

I reckon Slatemans right. In fact I think I said something like that about all the bonuses on another thread. Mr Hitler was not the only person to have this idea. Actually although war was far from Slatemans point, with the economey the way it is I can't see that side of things resolving anytime soon, we need the money.

As far as tat's go, yeh there are threads, but start another, even some of us unmarked foke love a good tat. :D

im gonna spend it on my fine i just recieved..

:S

(but after thats all done then im gonna try to save for a new car...)

NT ;)
OOH someones been bad lol.
$900 plus a 4% pay rise back dated from july last year.Cant go wrong with buying new snakes unless there smuggled in from overseas lol.But have rego soon and my 4x4 needs new tyres.

lol Vat.
Yeah Snowman, you'll earn the stimulus package in under 4 days' work so no sympathy for you! :p

100k isn't that much And most my peers make more than me.. I'm just an electrical drafter..... I just want back some of my tax money after all..
PS I'm old it's not like I'm some kid starting my career so I can understand the under 30's needing the money.....

Last edited by a moderator:
100k isn't that much And most my peers make more than me.. I'm just an electrical drafter..... I just want back some of my tax money after all..

Exactly. Lower income earners seem to forget its the higher income earners that have been funding governments, and its handouts the lower/non income earners for years. They also seem to think higher income earners just sit in an office in a suit and do nothing for the money they earn - they don't seem to realise its often a lot of hard work, long hours and STRESS - not to mention the hard, long slog the climb was to get there in the first place. Sometimes a little thanks would be nice rather than implying those who work hard for it don't deserve any sort of 'bonus'. :rolleyes:

I will also mention higher income earners often have higher rates of debt and in the hard economic times can feel it a lot harder than the little guy because of this - in particular when interest rates rise. Put it this way, why should the higher income earners risk loosing their homes any more than the lower income earners?

Exactly. Lower income earners seem to forget its the higher income earners that have been funding governments, and its handouts the lower/non income earners for years. They also seem to think higher income earners just sit in an office in a suit and do nothing for the money they earn - they don't seem to realise its often a lot of hard work, long hours and STRESS - not to mention the hard, long slog the climb was to get there in the first place. Sometimes a little thanks would be nice. :rolleyes:

thank you for being rich flacon boy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back