Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you like that edit button don't ya J and C :lol:

CC :shock:

I do comprehend it, do you comprehend the fact that majority of the signers are against venomoids in its entire, not just the lack of anethesia or the boof head performing the surgery?

Lol you don't know that :lol:. If you don't mind I'd like you to make us a list with the names of the people who signed next to their aps user name, height, weight, eye colour and sexual fantasies.

ouzo, i didn't think that everyone knew my fantasies..... geez good secret keeper you are..... :roll:

At the end of the day this is never going to end unless ppl can agree to disagree. No one is either wrong or right on this debate as it's all purely ppls opinions.

Just curious how many ppl here have seen one of hosers shows or even seen/met hoser in person??

I haven't but heard of one at the Glen Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley, Vic in March this year I think. Did anyone go to that?

Snakegal he does shows most w/e's either at private parties or in shopping centres

I've never met or seen Ray Hoser.

I don't have a problem with him- its his practices that I don't like.
I think I might open up a surgery in my back shed. I have a few planks of wood, a freezer and a couple of elastic bands spare....I even know a place that sells elastic bands wholesale so I'll have an endless supply.

I think that if you can sit back and watch something cruel or criminal happen and just sit and say nothing- then you're a [Personally Censored By Me].

When someone/something hurts/affects you or your family, or your kids...whose going to stand up for you? There'll be no one- because no one will give a crap because 'It doesn't affect me or my family or animals'. What a crappy world it would be if everyone didn't care.

What about when exotics that don't get reported take over and kill off native species- will you stand up then? Or do you just want a snake and couldn't give a [Censored By Me] what country it comes from? No pride it is. No pride at all.

Thats what makes it sad for me. People standing back and doing nothing. God help you should something go wrong for you- because no one else will.

Just curious how many ppl here have seen one of hosers shows or even seen/met hoser in person??
i have met him and i'd like to hit him in that lettuce eating face of his and a select few know why i want to do this

I agree with your first statement but not your second, nothing would make me dob someone in for having an exotic.

AntaresiaLady said:
I think that if you can sit back and watch something cruel or criminal happen and just sit and say nothing- then you're a [Personally Censored By Me].

When someone/something hurts/affects you or your family, or your kids...whose going to stand up for you? There'll be no one- because no one will give a crap because 'It doesn't affect me or my family or animals'. What a crappy world it would be if everyone didn't care.

What about when exotics that don't get reported take over and kill off native species- will you stand up then? Or do you just want a snake and couldn't give a [Censored By Me] what country it comes from? No pride it is. No pride at all.

Thats why they should be legal and regulated, if someone can bring hybrids into this it will be the ultimate inferno :lol:

i have met him and i'd like to hit him in that lettuce eating face of his and a select few know why i want to do this
Is he a chelsea supporter or something :lol:

AntaresiaLady said:
I've never met or seen Ray Hoser.

I don't have a problem with him- its his practices that I don't like.
I think I might open up a surgery in my back shed. I have a few planks of wood, a freezer and a couple of elastic bands spare....I even know a place that sells elastic bands wholesale so I'll have an endless supply.

I definately agree with this statement.

I only ask the question as soo many ppl have never met the guy and already have made judgments about him (no i am not sticking up for him)

Anterisia lady - wasnt it u who didnt even know what his procedure was until kersten told u what it was (cbf looking back through this thread for it)......... Its ppl like u who dont read any of the facts or even know what they are talking about but have an opinion on something they know f____ all about...... I suggest u read the papers and then u can have an opinion......
How can u make an accurate decision without even knowing the facts..... U r just a S_ _ _ stirrer basically..... So before u go judging ppl learn what u r judging them for...basically u r judging him by what the majority are argeeing too.... u r a lemming....... and yes i know if u speak out u will get blasted but who cares half the ppl on this site know sh_ _ all (there are exceptions) and are going with the flow ..

U all have opinions y not say them .... who cares what others think its is ur opinion and ur opinion only........

Like i said earlier....this petition may stop hoser but what about all the other ppl doing the same as hoser .... by reading his papers ppl r trying it.... how are u going to stop them all??

The above is said in no way agree with hoser........

And hahaha about the Lettuce thing westie....quite gross to watch ay lol...gotta love the pizza too ...... (its not for the faint hearted)

Ignore spelling and grammer..... flame away.....

tyrone said:
U all have opinions y not say them .... who cares what others think its is ur opinion and ur opinion only........

Thanks for sharing "your" opinion with us Tyrone :roll:

Or should i say your "attack"

If you read the petition yourself, perhaps you would see its focused at Ray not Voiding as a whole.

Ray is flaunting his activity and basically proves a "how to" guide in the form of his paper on his voiding practice :evil:

Matt

Don't take tyrone to seriously, apprently he's been keeping for ten years and knows heaps :roll: reckons yogurt is good food for shinglebacks to if i remember rightly.

MattQld83 said:
Or should i say your "attack"

If you read the petition yourself, perhaps you would see its focused at Ray not Voiding as a whole.

Thanks for ur in sight into this debate matt......

If u read my so called "attack" u would relise i was pointing out that anterisia lady didnt know what happened in the procedure (nothing to do with ray) and dint know the facts on the procedure...... but has still made a dozen or more posts in this thread about something she knows nothing about....... Even had an arguement against JandC.....

I never once said the petition was against Ray... but against the procedure.....

I dont have anything against ray ...except maybe his eating habits hahahaha

And thanks again for ur opinion

Cheers,
Ty

Anterisia lady - wasnt it u who didnt even know what his procedure was until kersten told u what it was (cbf looking back through this thread for it)......... Its ppl like u who dont read any of the facts or even know what they are talking about but have an opinion on something they know f____ all about...... I suggest u read the papers and then u can have an opinion......
How can u make an accurate decision without even knowing the facts..... U r just a S_ _ _ stirrer basically..... So before u go judging ppl learn what u r judging them for...basically u r judging him by what the majority are argeeing too.... u r a lemming....... and yes i know if u speak out u will get blasted but who cares half the ppl on this site know sh_ _ all (there are exceptions) and are going with the flow ..

Tyrone...let me just make a point here. I was misinformed about the process, as I was shown a video a few months back that they said was 'creating a venomoid' for want of a better phrase. They took out the fangs as well as the venom glands in the operation I witnessed. That video then caused my perception of what Ray is doing, as he refers to it by the same name.

It was a pure misunderstanding, which I explained in a previous post.

Its ppl like u who dont read any of the facts or even know what they are talking about but have an opinion on something they know f____ all about...... I suggest u read the papers and then u can have an opinion......

I don't need to read someones papers on removing an animals body parts to make it safe for humans to play with in order to have the opinion that its barbaric and just another example of humans playing God.

I know when something is WRONG. I don't need someone else to tell me that the act of sticky taping and elastic banding a snake to a plank of wood to rip out its venom glands is wrong... I'm smart enough to make my own mind up- regardless of what people like you think. Don't assume anything about me- because you have no idea who I am. And if I were you- I'd not talk about someones intelligence- considering the state of your post- if I was to make assumptions on it- I'd be forced to think you were a common, uneducated moron.

But unlike you, I don't assume anything about a persons intelligence level by their posts- because as has been pointed out many times, people have lots of different reasons for posting the way they do.

I'm bowing out of this thread now- as I will not lower myself to the standards to which its dropped.

dugadugabowbow said:
Don't take tyrone to seriously, apprently he's been keeping for ten years and knows heaps :roll: reckons yogurt is good food for shinglebacks to if i remember rightly.

Hahahaha Steve u know me only too well :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back