Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus JandC, the first thing I'd like to say to you is *yawn*

The other things I'd like to say to you are not G rated and therefore should probably be kept in my head. Your logic is screwed, if nothing else why bother writing all these long posts so you can argue a point that you don't actually agree with or care about? :?

Because J and C can't admit when he's wrong, thought everyone knew that :lol:

Dont let fear hold you back Ouzo just go ahead & say them. I am sure if I ever feel inclined to say anything to you I will come out and do so regardless of ratings or feelings. Was I the 1 arguing? Or was I defending myself after being called wrong? What point did I argue exactly?

And how am I wrong duga? Not once had I agreed with Ray, is it because I dont follow Shane like a sheep? Because I am not a puppet a pigeon and a gopher? Just goes to show whoever does not sign the petition is labeled as a wrong doer. Well so be it, beats being an internet ranger.

The way I see it not once did I ever condone what Ray does every1 assumed I did and begun directing attention towards me. Now you say I should of ignored the posts and not replied? haha as if I lurveeeeeeee a good fight. Bring it back on :p

For someone who doesn't care you sure seem to care a lot :lol:
If someone could breed a venomous snake that didn't have venom I would quite probably buy one. I can't recall ever showing any great interest in Comas, I think they look nice and are interesting and as most people said it is extremely doubtful they would 'miss' their heat pits anyway as they never had them to begin with, the venomoid on the other hand was born with it's venom glands and then had them ripped out when an adult. Hardly the same really when you think about it.
No I have no more passion for pure, crossbred or hybrid snakes, my love of snakes is pretty broad. I'm not quite sure why should assume I have more passion for pure snakes ?
To be honest I have no desire or need to explain my stance to anyone to be honest with you.

JandC_Reptiles said:
[
Boa
Why not answer my questions?
Do you not feel it is hypocritical of yourself to have an interest in hybrids like coma's (carpet x Woma) that have lost their heat sensing pits which they have evolved to use much like an Elapid has evolved to use venom, YET be against venomoids for the fact that their venom glands are removed? Am I to assume you have more passion towards a purebred species than a cross breed? and if that was the case why are you interested in cross breeds? Sounds very condensending to me, perhaps you can explain your stance?

I ca go back through your posts and find alot of things which are wrong, one that comes to mind is " everyone who signs it has an axe to grind with Ray" is that wrong? Yep sure is. If you want me to i'll go back over your posts and get more?

You tell eveyone to get things through their thick heads, you need to do the same and actually understand that we aren't having a go at Ray just the way he does things.
If you truely don't care why don't you go do something else, but as Boa said you do seem to care alot :lol:

Aww come Boa, I have shared my stance being that I dont particularly give a toss :p And it is true I don't care I am only participating in this thread to kill time and build my post count. Want to be 1 of these experts with 19078783 posts of experience lol

Duga,
Yet even if things are done differently members have voiced their opinion that they will still have a problem, that was my point. I understand shallow sight when in a mob mentality, so I will assume you mis-read those paragraphs aye :p (Wasn't the petition started after Rays threats of legal matters against another site? and after the site owner cleaned out Hoser from that site leaving the slanderous posts intact incriminating him but deleting any posts he made trying to defend himself?) Nope absolutely no axes to grind at all.

I don't care, if you were to stop directing your posts towards me I would have no reason to reply.

So everyone that signed the petiton had an axe to grind with because of that?
I love all the speculation about why it was started, i'm a mod on that other sight and have seen the petition start up from the word go.

You believe whatever you want to believe about it J and C, us telling you any different isn't going to change your mind.

Oh a bit of generalisation (oh well it spoke for the majority of signers anyway)
And there is alot of reasons why people hate Ray or have axes to grind. Venomoids is just 1.

From word go? So the petition was started years ago when Ray first came out publically announcing his venomoids? great to hear, shame you guys arn't faster to get things done. (no sarcasm intended lol)

And yes I will believe whatever I want to, thank you dearly for understanding my stance as I won't change my mind like you say, much appreciated :lol:

Well you are a mod Greebo, if it is a big deal lock or delete the thread simple. You could always leave the original post there for members to sign the petition. If deleting or locking is an issue than try to keep count of lap times for us seen as you are not racing.

It's not an issue. I just find repetition boring.
As for joining in the 'debate'...you can either sign the petition or not. My name is on there and that's all I need to say.

Repetition is good fun.
I love Hybrid posts several times a week.
I love Hoser posts several times a week.
I love exotic posts several times a week.
I love GTP posts several times a week.
I love Petshop posts several times a week.
lmao see its fun :p

You dont have to post on threads that arent to your liking, you could just ignore them :?

Yet you were quick to get involved in this thread and turn it into a Venomoid debate, dont complain about a petition you dont seem to comprehend.

Matt

*yawn*
Should I bother to reply?

Hell yeah,
I do comprehend it, do you comprehend the fact that majority of the signers are against venomoids in its entire, not just the lack of anethesia or the boof head performing the surgery? Do you also comprehend that majority of the signers also have issues (including yourself) against ray for talking about himself in the 3rd person? or insinuating he is the worlds leading Herpetologist etc? Are they not other issues apart from the so called "barbaric venomoid scandal"

I am always quick to reply to any post directed at myself. Answering someone is common courtesy, I find ignorance plain rude.

True I don't have to post on threads I find are boring, but hey I turn a boring thread into a marathon argument, good fun for all.

PS:
So the mob don't feel threatened in anyway that somebody ain't signing I will refrain from posting any further. Maybe I can find an exotic thread to heat up.

Duga this is my last post here so if you want statistics go do a search & read through every post containing the words Ray Hoser. Geez simply go through your own archives you have verbally bashed him yourself enough. But thats all just in good fun hey, no problem with the man as such just a good ol fashioned name calling etc from a group of friends that deep down like Ray lol

do you comprehend the fact that majority of the signers are against venomoids in its entire, not just the lack of anethesia or the boof head performing the surgery? Do you also comprehend that majority of the signers also have issues (including yourself) against ray for talking about himself in the 3rd person? or insinuating he is the worlds leading Herpetologist etc? Are they not other issues apart from the so called "barbaric venomoid scandal"

What fact are you basing that on? How do you know this?

JandC_Reptiles said:
True I don't have to post on threads I find are boring, but hey I turn a boring thread into a marathon argument, good fun for all.

You're a true eherper ;)

Do I have to add my 2c to the debate to stay on topic or can I just post the above mundane excuse for witty banter?

*popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn* *popcorn*

people have directed their comments toward you as you'd have us believe since you have done it on occasions when you weren't even mentioned, much less called wrong or argued with. I seem to recall myself going so far as to answer your questions about matters which weren't even relevant to the conversation such as what other issues I had with venomoids, and I got quite a giggle when you mentioned later that people adding their opinions on the other reasons for voiding as being some kind of proof that the barbarism of the practice wasn't the basis of the petition when in fact you'd bought those matters into the conversation yourself.

I think you're overestimating your influence to suggest that anyone feels threatened by you CC :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back