Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Coastal but one day would love to own a Green Tree Python ,
but might get a water python 2 first very nice colours in the sun.

yes go the BHP's gotta lov'em i have a fem childreni and my male i pick up in like 2 weeks then hope to get and md then a BHP and would love to own a GTP one day! (key word - one day)

I think my ideal, absolute favourite, would-love-to-own-but-probably-never-will snake would be an albino adult Olive python. *Drool*. So beautiful & BIG!

I love my little Childrenis & 'Zar even though they are not the holy-grail of pythons. :) They are my babies. (Awwww :roll: )

Kath

Well my fav snake is my only snake... Jebediah. He's a murray darling python who is now 15 weeks old and my pride and joy. He was the perfect choice for me, he's calm, placid and loves me. Also he hasnt even had a go at me once, not even a thought of it. he loves sleeping in my hand a climbing through my fingers even stretching out to scale my nose. He's so cute. i would love to own a B & W jungle one day, I love the colouring. 8)

KathandStu said:
Jeeze! Anyone would think you like big snakes Olive! :D

You know what they say???? Nah just clumsy and bigger snakes are more forgiving. My real love are turts though but they dont classify as "on topic".

star11 said:
I am a sucker for jungles.....always will be.
Jus

Me2 but i wouldn't mind a GTP 1day :twisted: Or a water Python or2 or3, lol.
Still tossing between vens, half of me says yes but the other (more sensible half) says NOOO :evil:

I love my childreni's and bredli but I'd love to get woma's one of these years. Preferrably topaz. :)

My fav exotic snakes would have to be the Black speckled palm viper (Bothriechis nigroviridis) for colouration and paterns and the Hairy bush viper (Athris hispida) for scale formation, But many others very close to these.

fav native snake would have to be GTP for colour.
and probably BHP or bredli for colour and patterns.
Too hard to pick one.

Absolute favourite snakes are Boas, especially a really good Red Tailed Boa, favourite native is probably the Woma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back