Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but reduced from what exactly?
Whats the benchmark.

Exactly...what is it???

Greebo, I agree again!!!!

Personally, I WILL call these reduced black jungles....

When they breed we'll see what happens.

Slacker...i'll buy it...lol I always seem to get sucked in with NEW morphs etc :lol: :lol:!

Only to find out years ahead they are not what was advertised! :cry:

Last edited:
Southside....you haven't given an age of these "hypo" jungles. I'm guessing they are yearlings, well almost.

I'm not interested in the hypo this or hypo that, other than bredli, but I would have thought by this stage they should be showing much better gold.

Do you remember the attached pic....that's the pic I sent you July 2007 when she was 6 months old.

Attachments

• Pic 10 SOLD Scott.jpg
    Pic 10 SOLD Scott.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 180
Southside....you haven't given an age of these "hypo" jungles. I'm guessing they are yearlings, well almost.

I'm not interested in the hypo this or hypo that, other than bredli, but I would have thought by this stage they should be showing much better gold.

Do you remember the attached pic....that's the pic I sent you July 2007 when she was 6 months old.

Yeeesss! I do remember such a pic!
Post number 1 big guy...nearly yearlings.:)
It gets a blurr as you send me soo many pics plus the ones I like to forget of you in your G-string, but we won't go there! lol :lol::lol:

Yeeesss! I do remember such a pic!
Post number 1 big guy...nearly yearlings.:)
It gets a blurr as you send me soo many pics plus the ones I like to forget of you in your G-string, but we won't go there! lol :lol::lol:

Yeah OK, sorry mate. I've been back to your first post and see that you mentioned their age.

The pics of me in a G-string, now, now, you told me you would delete them.

LMAO, for the younger members, he looks alright in a non-fruity way!!!:lol::lol:

Yeah OK, sorry mate. I've been back to your first post and see that you mentioned their age.

The pics of me in a G-string, now, now, you told me you would delete them.

As far as hypos, axanthics and other known morphs go, I won't call it anything until it's been proven genetically. Otherwise it's just something a bit different.

turtle;1296176 Nice looking coastals though;);)[/quote said:
You might be right turtle, my first thought was coastal, a second look and I was thinking, strange snake, what is it.

I will say that I know little about hypo's and have trouble pronouncing the full word(s)
Even if they are reduced black or (hypo) I would have expected them to be showing good and bright colour by this time.

Herbert Valley carpet, only grow to around 5 - 5 & half feet (common form)
by the way, it was placed in a file of some stuff from Charters Towers.
it's from Ingham

Last edited:
WORST THREAD EVER!!
Nice looking coastals though;);)

LOL... Do you know something that we don't? If so, please elaborate, or are you only giving your opinion based on the pics?
Do you think the breeder is selling Jungles that are really Coastals?
Honestly not having a go, as the thread title indicates, it's a question wanting opinions from the masses...and I appreciate yours, although some substance to back up your comments would be welcome and appreciated.
Why is it the worst thread ever? I don't really understand that comment, is it not a Forum for us to talk about animals we all have and to get opinions on same? I'm sure there are many other threads that are less interesting, have a browse!
Herpkeeper, do you think they are what you posted? I'm interested to get your opinion as well.

Nev, they have a reduced black pattern, but the base colour is an ivory colour, not bright but clean at this stage, but the pattern colour is definitely different to jungles that I have owned previously.

Again everyone, I am not claiming these animals as anything out of the ordinary, I am at heart sceptical at present, please read the thread title, it maybe something different or it may not, although constructive comments are always welcome, that is why I am asking...if anyone has seen or has any animals like these.
Thanks...

around the Herbert Valley you get coastal / jungle intergrades. these animals are not big animals (as i've stated) most of these animals have head patterns like jungles, they are usually dark inside the mouth like jungles but they are coloured like coastals ! i'm not calling the animal originally posted for any "type" or locale, as carpets are so variable and the one originally posted could be from anywhere !
very similar though don't you think ??? and the pics i've posted here are very typical of the carpets (form) from around the Herbert Valley. i live here & see quite a few ....................

around the Herbert Valley you get coastal / jungle intergrades. these animals are not big animals (as i've stated) most of these animals have head patterns like jungles, they are usually dark inside the mouth like jungles but they are coloured like coastals ! i'm not calling the animal originally posted for any "type" or locale, as carpets are so variable and the one originally posted could be from anywhere !
very similar though don't you think ??? and the pics i've posted here are very typical of the carpets (form) from around the Herbert Valley. i live here & see quite a few ....................

Mine look similar age to the ones you posted..are they?
And if so, do they look the same when hatchies?

I think the snakes are crackers but not hypos in anyway. They look a lot like some coastals i had a while back. Very impressive snakes.

personally i would call them an intergrade based on a few factors. head pattern, the darkness inside the mouth, and overall size & the Herbert Valley is the cut off point for jungle carpets. some might disagree, but you would have to take these factors into account.
either way, they are a nice form of carpet, but not "hypo" as such......

Look intergrade to me.
I prefer the classic black/gold, black/yellow jungle.
Cant go past some that the Devil breeds.

Hi Scott,

What is the whole purpose of this thread? Be honest:)

You bought them animals on the first place and now asking questions?

You should have done your homework before purchasing that would have save you a lot of sarcasm.Heard of saying buyers beware.

I actually remember you before you change your user name, sending me PM and emails asking me to sell you animals, remember you even mentioned you don't care what they are even if they are crosses long as they looked good. now hypo or not you got a good looking snakes:)

I agree with turtle that this thread is one of the worst ever.

You have a problem with your animals take it on to the breeder, but hey be fair.

Regards,

Joel

if "hypo" is reduced black maybe.if "hypo" is complete lack of black pigment then know way, are they "hypo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back