Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO!! Because Roger Lester is a respected and experienced breeder, and if he says that she is a Tully Jungle very few people are going to argue with him.

He kept a male and a female from the same clutch as Lilly too, I used to have pics of them but I can't find them. They look different though. Amazing how one clutch can produce totally different looking animals.

ROFLMAO!! Because Roger Lester is a respected and experienced breeder, and if he says that she is a Tully Jungle very few people are going to argue with him.

I agree Saz, it's not just about arguing with him!
Roger doesn't BS and that's a fact!
If he says that's a Tully Jungle you can guarantee it is, or he'll tell you it's not or he's unsure....and the price will reflect that!

Saz,
If you dont mind, how much did you pay for them?

Very nice snakes.

do you now if these pythons cross any intergrade lines, if so the parents will throw both jungle and coastal looking offspring depending on wich genes are strong in each individual python, for example i have 5 port mac intergrade 3 look like diamonds but 2 look very much like coastals, even the head markings resemble the dominants of either diamond or coastal bloodline, also if they were hypos they would still have jungle markings just white spots were the black should have been these snakes look completly different altogether.

by the way good threads loving the debate.

I agree with the head markings and i know you can get unusual colours and markings, I believe its a jungle, just looks like a darwinish pattern. I just like poo stirring since someone on reptile city's behalf posted pics of Jason & Michels jungle and everyone jumped up and repedativly said it was a hybrid and it isn't, so i can't help but stir.

Haha funny definately no mites since that was taken over a year ago when we first got him, he just loves his water bowl, a lot more then our water python who avoids his water bowl does.

I agree with the head markings and i know you can get unusual colours and markings, I believe its a jungle, just looks like a darwinish pattern. I just like poo stirring since someone on reptile city's behalf posted pics of Jason & Michels jungle and everyone jumped up and repedativly said it was a hybrid and it isn't, so i can't help but stir.

Haha funny definately no mites since that was taken over a year ago when we first got him, he just loves his water bowl, a lot more then our water python who avoids his water bowl does.

Me too, got you back!!! lol

The head pattern to me definitely has the outline of a jungle and not washed out like a Coastal, thanks everyone for their input, it is a controversial topic but enlightening to say the least. :)

this one has the same head pattern as the one in the 1st pic, what do you guy's think ???:shock:

Last edited:
this one has the same head pattern as the one in the 1st pic, what do you guy's think ???:shock:
I just went out to the garage and it's gone...you bastard!!! :lol::lol:;)

Is that one of the HV carpets Mark? Almost identical!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back